BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Suzie G.
Suzie G.
This brush has the perfect firmness for applying powder shadows, and has an excellent cuticle for depositing product. It's perfectly chiseled for a flawless application and blends shadows wonderfully!
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Dillon
I use this brush literally everyday. It's amazing for blending transition shades and blending everything together. It makes your eyeshadow look very smooth.
This brush is so good for the price. And I would 100% buy this if you need a good blending brush!
Lorraine K.
Lorraine K.
Irvine, CA
Loving this brush for the price and quality. It does a great job in blending and diffusing the harsh lines. If you want your eyeshadow applied kind of diffused and soft, this brush can help you create that look. I actually compared it with my Lancome 11 brush and it feels exactly the same! It shocked me! So definitely a smart purchase and a great addition to your makeup bag.
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
It's very affordable and it does get the job done , I always reach for this one
cherub d.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
This is an awesome blending brush . I love that it's synthetic & has black hairs because it doesn't get stained by eyeshadows . Overall this is really good & I'd recommend it .
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Toronto , ON
How this brush is so affordable I don't know! It's better than some pro brushes I've bought. Strong ferrule, doesn't shed and blends like a dream. I'll be buying a few more to keep in my kit.
Joey L.
Joey L.
This is really soft and blends my eyeshadow really well. It's very affordable but really good quality for the price.
Stacia M.
Stacia M.
$1. Great brush for the cost. These are the first type if brushes I bought and even when they get old, I always seem to find my way back! Definitely a good buy for a beginner or an experienced person who doesn't want to pay $$.
Tiff P.
Tiff P.
I love this blending brush. It really even outs my eyeshadow so they blend together and don't look separate. It makes the look a lot better than with out it. I use it a lot and I love it so much. Such a good buy
kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
For the price, this is definitely worth the buy. It is my most useful eyeshadow brush. It is prefect for applying color all over the lid, shimmer on the eye, putting color in the crease and overall blending the eyeshadow. It is really good and i use it almost everyday
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.