BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
So when I first purchased this brush, I thought the price is higher because it's better quality. But being completely honest you're just paying more for the Black color. By day two of using the brush the handle broke off leaving me with two separate parts, the brush bristles and the handle. You're better off just buying the normal "old" white elf brushes.
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
The blending brush that I got was flat. So disappointed because it can't blend at all. I must have gotten a dud because others seem to love this brush....
Tomi M.
Tomi M.
I like this brush. It does exactly what it's meant to do with no extra fuss. I no longer have to keep tons of sponge pads around because this blending brush works so well.
❤️💛💚 Y.
❤️💛💚 Y.
bikini bottom
Elf is an amazing brand. It's affordable and vegan. So that's a plus but as for how well the thing works... I don't think that I would buy again and it doesn't really blend out my shadow and isn't well built. Don't get me wrong. I love elf but this brush isn't the greatest.
Elaine B.
Elaine B.
Northridge, CA
This is a nice, standard blending brush that does a decent job of blending. It’s not my favorite because of how stiff the bristles are. I think it would have worked better if it was softer.
Kelsee S.
Kelsee S.
Modesto, CA
This brush is soooooo soft!!! It blends like a dream!!! I have 2 and I love them soo much!! You need this in your life
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
I like elf but I wasn't really a fan of this brush. The little metal part began loosening up real fast and it had fallout too. I was disappointed because this brush was only $3 and I really wanted it to work. It blending my eyeshadow good I just wish it didn't have so much fall out.
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I tried this blending brush and it was okay. I didn't like the way it felt when blending it didn't give it a smooth feeling when blending I felt it kind of bumpy. I don't know why maybe because I was applying makeup on someone else rather than my self.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
I love the e.l.f. Products mostly because they are so inexpensive and they make a quality product
Leah S.
Leah S.
Comer
It had very smooth bristles and Velda rather well it's not very expensive and it last a long time
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.