BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Dangelys O.
Dangelys O.
Orlando, FL
I love it. It’s cheap yet effective. You can buy multiples. Great with various makeup brands. Def worth having a few. I have two.
Megan C.
Megan C.
boise
This blending brush is literally what dreams are made out of. It’s soft, cheap, and acts like a luxury brand blending brush
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
I love this brush. It blends well and is such a great size. Elf brushes are so amazing. I’ve never had any issues with shedding or them falling apart. I would definitely recommend them to everyone that I could.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Dayton, OH
I love this brush it is awesome for blending out your eyeshadow and the price is unbeatable. Definetly recommend especially if you are just starting out and are in a budget.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I'm obsessed with this brush so much I have 4.. they blend your eye shadow beautifully and the bristles are super soft. And this brush is super affordable
AbbyNicolle Q.
AbbyNicolle Q.
Man I love elf and most of the products they carry. When I saw the blending brush at my local Walgreens I knew I had to try it. It is really soft and picks up a lot of product and I liked how it blends like a dream. I would definitely keep buying this brush because it makes it so easy to do any eye look! I think if you’re getting started into makeup or are on a budget look into these brushes you’ll be blown away!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Omaha
This is the perfect blending brush. It’s not round, so it’s perfect for blending shadows in the crease. I also use this brush when setting my eyelid primer with a powder. Totally worth purchasing. It’s only about $3.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have tried so many brushes throughout the years. In general, "you get what you pay for" doesn't seem to hold true in this case. E.L.F. brushes are perfectly fine, easy to use and very, very affordable. I have many of their different shadow & liner brushes and use them daily.
Amber C.
Amber C.
I use this product everyday!! I use this to blend, pack, and even for my crease. It is really great quality, affordable, and easy to find. You can get this at Walmart, target, a few drugstores, online and even at an elf store(if there is one convince the to you). Would highly, highly recommend!
Carise Z.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Elf makes my absolute favorite brushes. They are extremely affordable so you can afford to have more than one! I have every brush they have ever made and I'm not disappointed by any, but this one is my favorite.
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.