BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Ashley P.
Killygordon, County Donegal
5 stars for this brush! It's so soft and the handle is the ideal length to get those smooth back and forth brush strokes that are necessary for achieving a flawless blend on the eyes. Also great for applying all over colour on the eyelids! But the best thing is the price - I expected such a good brush to be a lot more expensive! This definitely lived up to other reviews I saw. I'll definitely be buying more ELF brushes in the future...hopefully they'll live up to the high standards set by this one!😊
kelsey l.
Blends out make-up amazingly! I bought this brush on line and it was only $3 AMAZING deal !!!! I us this brush every single day it with a large price range of eye shadows and every time I use it I love the out come!
Jami H.
Punta Gorda , FL
Soft and blends amazingly for a VERY affordable price!!!
Most elf liners I do not like, but their brushes definitely make up for it!
Farrah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to affordable products that work really well, my go-to products tend to be from elf. For a couple bucks, you don't have much to lose, and this is no exception! Blends my eyeshadow with very little effort involved--would definitely recommend!
Hayley N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
for as cheap as it is, it’s awesome for blending shadows seamlessly and evenly. very soft for the eyelids as well
Caitlyn T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this brush is great. i seriously love every elf brush i have. in my opinion they’re better than any other brush i have even if it’s a more expensive one. this is great for a low price. i’m very satisfied with this amazing brush.
Alle J.
Somerset KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush grabs the product and absolutely blends beautifully. I’ve used many e.l.f. brushes before and this one is by far one of my favorites. I use this almost daily, and I’m very satisfied with the outcome it gives me every time!
Devonna C.
Gilroy , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all of e.l.f brushes! They are very very good quality for the price! They are soft and great for blending! This blending brush is so soft! Def satisfied with the purchase and would recommend to anyone looking for affordable good makeup brushes!
Jessica W.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love it! Super fluffy, a great price, and doesn’t soak up your eyeshadow. Helps blend everything evenly and you can literally find them pretty much anywhere! So happy with this purchase and can’t wait to get some more from E.L.F
Super good, affordable blending brush! I use this everyday in my makeup routine. Elf definitely has some of the best brushes at some of the best prices!
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.