BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Aleyda V.
Irving, TX
I've said it once and I'll say it again, elf brushes are amazing, the price is great and as is the quality, you can build up your brush collection with $1 brushes, don't be fooled by the price, price does not have anything to do with quality, 100% recommend these!!!
Melissa M.
This is my go to blending brush. I have used a few others in the past but this one does the best when I'm blending for that perfect smokey eye. I use a verity of brands but this was so cheap and ended being so good I almost wonder if I should try more of their brushes.
Amber B.
I use my E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Blending Brush for blending my eye shadow and it does what I bought it for!  I bought it at Walmart and it was CHEAP!  It's made out of good material and will definitely last you. I love it! I will go back for more.
Seqouria D.
Ashland, KY
I can not explain how much I love this company. Everything here is so affordable and you definitely get your money's worth. I swear I think I have like 6 of these brushes just because I love the way they feel on my skin and I love the quality of them.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I tried this blending brush and it was okay. I didn't like the way it felt when blending it didn't give it a smooth feeling when blending I felt it kind of bumpy. I don't know why maybe because I was applying makeup on someone else rather than my self.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
this is a nice soft brush, the only thing i would change is that its kind of flat. i was expecting more of a crease- like blending brush. It is still good though, especially for the price. I like it for blending transition up the lid towards the brow.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Elf brushes are awesome! They are super affordable, easy to work with, and the look of the Brush is just a classic black that is sleek! Did I meant ion how soft the bristles are?! But they aren't to soft to where the blending brush won't blend the shadow.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love this blending brush!! I've been using elf blending brushes for a very long time and I'm never disappointed. This brush blends in my eyeshadow very well and it makes it all come together. I would most definitely buy again and again and again!
Jaelynn L.
I love elf brushes they are amazing and works great! It's is for any type of skin! For the price of $1 at target you can't beat that. They're line of eye brushes are amazing very soft. It makes blending eyeshadow easy. Would defiantly recommend
Amanda J.
San Antonio, TX
I personally swear by elf brushes since they are very affordable and work well. The brush itself is soft and not too harsh which I like. I've noticed that the longer I have the brush the more it starts to shed which is reasonable for the price.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????