BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Angelique H.
I like e.l.f. brushes. they blend my make up really well. My skin type is between a medium and tan, but medium would be closer. The individual brushes cost $1.00-$2.00 which is a really good price. It is easy to use and affordable.I was satisfied with my E.l.f. brushed I've purchased in the past.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Elf makes my absolute favorite brushes. They are extremely affordable so you can afford to have more than one! I have every brush they have ever made and I'm not disappointed by any, but this one is my favorite.
Sharvari M.
Hillsborough
I find these brushes a lot better and nicer than the other white elf brushes. The black ones are a lot softer and it doesn't really pinch my eyes as opposed to the white brushes that tend to be a little coarse. It's easy to blend with these brushes.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I seriously love elf brand stuff, especially their brushes. This brush is awesome and for the price, even better!! It works amazingly without any problems! I use this brush just about every day! Would recommend this!
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
I love this brush. It blends well and is such a great size. Elf brushes are so amazing. I’ve never had any issues with shedding or them falling apart. I would definitely recommend them to everyone that I could.
Samantha C.
Omaha
This is the perfect blending brush. It’s not round, so it’s perfect for blending shadows in the crease. I also use this brush when setting my eyelid primer with a powder. Totally worth purchasing. It’s only about $3.
Amber C.
I use this product everyday!! I use this to blend, pack, and even for my crease. It is really great quality, affordable, and easy to find. You can get this at Walmart, target, a few drugstores, online and even at an elf store(if there is one convince the to you). Would highly, highly recommend!
Samantha H.
Milwaukee
This is my go to brush. It’s nice and fluffy and I use it every day! I usually use it with my elf palette and i would compare it to the naked palette. The brush is nice and cheap cost wise but works very well.
Catarina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Elf brushes are my favorite! They are super affordable and they do a great job! I use them daily when applying my make up! It makes it easy to apply my make up ! I am satisfied with all elf products I've used!
❤️💛💚 Y.
Memphis, TN
Elf is an amazing brand. It's affordable and vegan. So that's a plus but as for how well the thing works... I don't think that I would buy again and it doesn't really blend out my shadow and isn't well built. Don't get me wrong. I love elf but this brush isn't the greatest.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????