BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Sharvari M.
Sharvari M.
Hillsborough
I find these brushes a lot better and nicer than the other white elf brushes. The black ones are a lot softer and it doesn't really pinch my eyes as opposed to the white brushes that tend to be a little coarse. It's easy to blend with these brushes.
Catarina M.
Catarina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Elf brushes are my favorite! They are super affordable and they do a great job! I use them daily when applying my make up! It makes it easy to apply my make up ! I am satisfied with all elf products I've used!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Milwaukee
This is my go to brush. It’s nice and fluffy and I use it every day! I usually use it with my elf palette and i would compare it to the naked palette. The brush is nice and cheap cost wise but works very well.
Josephine T.
Josephine T.
Elk Grove
I'm very excited and enjoyed using this product because it's easy to use and smooth. Its really really different and you may like and love it. I'm very choosy it comes with this kind of product but when I started using it I always make a point I will use it . I'm so so happy and glad I got this product. Affordable and highly recommended.
Greys R.
Greys R.
Otis, OR
I love this brush! You'd be surprised at some of the items that elf puts out! They're so affordable and most of them work so good. Some are hit and miss but for what you pay for it you can't really complain
Caterin C.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
This brush is good it picks up even the dryers eyeshadow. However it's not as soft when applying it as I'd like and that's the only reason why I'm taking off a star. And it hasn't shed yet. So honestly for the price you really can't beat it.
Ami S.
Ami S.
Milwaukee, WI
Elf is very affordable, and they also have the most fluffiest brushes that I can use daily as well without breaking on me. I really love elf brushes, and I still use them in a professional setting as well.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Joliet, IL
One of my favorite blending brushes of all time. Very easy to apply makeup I would recommend to any beginners. So affordable and I use this brush almost everyday. I will be buying more brushes from them!
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
I adore elf's brushes. They're very affordable and work very well. They're soft, easy to clean, and work very well with my products! This blending brush is a staple in my beauty collection and works beautifully to blend out any product!
Ava W.
Ava W.
Elwood
A great quality brush for the price! The bristles are super soft and blend eyeshadow so nicely. I purchased this brush from an elf shop at the mall but this may be available at target, CVS, and online.
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.