BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Camryn L.
Camryn L.
San Antonio
I love this blush to blend out my eyeshadow throughout creating my look, if I put too much shadow on, to blend out harsh edges, and to sweep on shadow. On natural days I swipe this brush in a highlight and dust all over my lids.
Aleena K.
Aleena K.
I use this product every time I do my makeup! I've had it for a while and it's still just as good as the day I bought it. It works just as well as all the pricey products, this is affordable! I would buy this product again!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Elgin, IL
Loose and amazing for cleaning up harsh edges! I always use this to finish my look by softening the outer lines and it works so well. Nice price too!  It doesn't pick up too much product but thys really what you need from a bkending brush. I will be buying more!
Teya S.
Teya S.
These are so gooood! Definitely recommend to people that like makeup this is very easy to apply and can be used for multiple times I love to use it ! Definitely will buy again I love it so much and it's very good product
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Love this brush it's perfect for applying and blending! Also can be used to apply concealer and for the price you can't go wrong! Would definitely buy again if I ever needed to and would most definitely recommend it!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Louisville, KY
This brush isn’t bad for the price. My only issue is that it will shed sometimes, but other than that, it really is a good brush. It’s soft and easy to get shadow right where you need it. I will definitely buy again!
Moonyalondon H.
Moonyalondon H.
I own several brushes from elf. They are good quality, have easy handles and grips. The hair doesn't fall off even when you wash them rigorously. I would definitely recommend these for any beginners looking for good affordable brushes.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I love this brush! It is affordable and works well to blend out eyeshadows. It has a unique shape, it isn't your average fluffy blending brush. It almost comes to a rounded point (if that even makes sense!) but it's is great!
Angelique H.
Angelique H.
I like e.l.f. brushes. they blend my make up really well. My skin type is between a medium and tan, but medium would be closer. The individual brushes cost $1.00-$2.00 which is a really good price. It is easy to use and affordable.I was satisfied with my E.l.f. brushed I've purchased in the past.
Summer K.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I seriously love elf brand stuff, especially their brushes. This brush is awesome and for the price, even better!! It works amazingly without any problems! I use this brush just about every day! Would recommend this!
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.