BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Jasmine M.
the elf makeup brushes are awesome for the price!! They are so nice and soft and I got them around $3-$8 and use it everytime I use eyeshadow. The black ones are a bit more expensive than the ones with the white handles, but those are better in my opionion. I always get mine from target or from their website online.
Suzie G.
This brush has the perfect firmness for applying powder shadows, and has an excellent cuticle for depositing product. It's perfectly chiseled for a flawless application and blends shadows wonderfully!
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this brush because I was a beginner starting to learn make up. It is a nice quality brush if you are just starting out. Once you get to a more advanced level with blending and all that, you definitely would want to up your brushes though. Overall, please with the product. I got it at Target.
Ava S.
My mom bought me a set o these brushes when I first started applying make-up and I haven't let them go since. I'll admit I don't know a big difference from different hairs on brushes and whatnot but I know what I like to apply an even finish and these brushes are great for on the go application.
Tiff P.
Budd Lake
I love this blending brush. It really even outs my eyeshadow so they blend together and don't look separate. It makes the look a lot better than with out it. I use it a lot and I love it so much. Such a good buy
Moonyalondon H.
I own several brushes from elf. They are good quality, have easy handles and grips. The hair doesn't fall off even when you wash them rigorously. I would definitely recommend these for any beginners looking for good affordable brushes.
Aleena K.
I use this product every time I do my makeup! I've had it for a while and it's still just as good as the day I bought it. It works just as well as all the pricey products, this is affordable! I would buy this product again!
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Love these elf brushes! You cannot beat the price of the elf brushes at all! I wouldn't recommend the ones with the white handles but the black ones are fantastic!! Would recommend all of them!!
Emilee C.
Amazing brush!! It is dense enough to pack the color onto the outer corners of my eyes but fluffy enough to blend out the colors!! And the price is amazing!! This brush goes to show you don't have to spend loads of Monet to get a good product!! I recommend this product!!
Desiree L.
Love this brush! It blends my eye shadow flawlessly and you just can't beat the price. I got mine at target for like $2 or $3. If you are looking for good brushes on a budget, I'd recommend this one
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.