BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Vira M.
Denver, CO
By far one of my favorite companies! Super cheap but you get great quality out of it! These brushes are amazingly made! And you can get them anywhere from Old Navys impulse aisle or 7/11.. awesome! Soft and will not scratch you, great to add detail or blend blend blend.
Esther C.
This is an excellent brush. I use it daily to blend my eyeshadow, and it always does the job perfectly. I actually prefer using this brush to my Morphe blending brush! It is also a very reasonable price, and I highly recommend it.
Marianna A.
It's so so so soft. It's dense enough to pack but tapered to blend. I have like 3 of these brushes to do eye looks with. Elf's brushes are so affordable and I use them almost every time I do my eye makeup. I couldn't be more satisfied
Jackie C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Amazing brush, it's only 3 dollars at ny local target and I have like 10 of these or more because I love the way they blend so much, if you're the type of person that uses a lot of brushes I would definitely recommend this brand
Camryn L.
San Antonio , TX
I love this blush to blend out my eyeshadow throughout creating my look, if I put too much shadow on, to blend out harsh edges, and to sweep on shadow. On natural days I swipe this brush in a highlight and dust all over my lids.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
Love this brush so much I have 2 of them. I can't get enough of E.l.f brushes because they all work just as good ( if not better) than the "higher quality " brushes, and for s fraction of the cost! Can't go wrong with ANY of the E.l.f brushes!!
Christina S.
Elgin, IL
Loose and amazing for cleaning up harsh edges! I always use this to finish my look by softening the outer lines and it works so well. Nice price too!  It doesn't pick up too much product but thys really what you need from a bkending brush. I will be buying more!
Teya S.
These are so gooood! Definitely recommend to people that like makeup this is very easy to apply and can be used for multiple times I love to use it ! Definitely will buy again I love it so much and it's very good product
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
I love this brush I have 4 of them. They blend eyeshadow beautiful. I like ve how soft they are ven after I washed them they still have their shape. One of my favorite blending brush. If you haven't tried it you should!
Katie G.
Louisville, KY
This brush isn’t bad for the price. My only issue is that it will shed sometimes, but other than that, it really is a good brush. It’s soft and easy to get shadow right where you need it. I will definitely buy again!
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????