BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Yuri A.
Yuri A.
This brush is excellent, not even for it's very affordable price. The bristles are soft and don't fall out after use or cleaning, and it blends SO evenly. The price makes it an absolute no-brainer. All of elf's brushes are extremely good!
Marianna A.
Marianna A.
It's so so so soft. It's dense enough to pack but tapered to blend. I have like 3 of these brushes to do eye looks with. Elf's brushes are so affordable and I use them almost every time I do my eye makeup. I couldn't be more satisfied
Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.
Good quality and affordable. That's a difficult match to find. I love all the brushes I have from e.l.f, I use the one for blush everyday and it's still in perfect conditions. Just give a wash from time to time and they'll last long
Hope P.
Hope P.
Mc Roberts, KY
I love this brush! All elf brushes.
This one picks up so much product and works amazing for my semi hooded eyes. It blends nicely and is so easy to apply and use. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a good blending brush.
Esther C.
Esther C.
This is an excellent brush. I use it daily to blend my eyeshadow, and it always does the job perfectly. I actually prefer using this brush to my Morphe blending brush! It is also a very reasonable price, and I highly recommend it.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Clinton, NJ
For the price and quality I love love love this brush. I use it every time I put eyeshadow on and it blends great. My only issue is that it takes off a lot of eyeshadow but for the price I can't recommend or find anything better!
Vira M.
Vira M.
Plano, TX
By far one of my favorite companies! Super cheap but you get great quality out of it! These brushes are amazingly made! And you can get them anywhere from Old Navys impulse aisle or 7/11.. awesome! Soft and will not scratch you, great to add detail or blend blend blend.
Stacia M.
Stacia M.
$1. Great brush for the cost. These are the first type if brushes I bought and even when they get old, I always seem to find my way back! Definitely a good buy for a beginner or an experienced person who doesn't want to pay $$.
Camryn L.
Camryn L.
San Antonio
I love this blush to blend out my eyeshadow throughout creating my look, if I put too much shadow on, to blend out harsh edges, and to sweep on shadow. On natural days I swipe this brush in a highlight and dust all over my lids.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
Love this brush so much I have 2 of them. I can't get enough of E.l.f brushes because they all work just as good ( if not better) than the "higher quality " brushes, and for s fraction of the cost! Can't go wrong with ANY of the E.l.f brushes!!
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.