BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Renny B.
Bronx, NY
When doing a cut crease a pair this brush with elf angled brush and it's gives a real clean lookūüĎĆ. For the prices it's a steal . It blends colors seamlessy and I am very satisfied with the product . Unlike brushes in the same price range I'm not getting any shedding . I like it a lot
Jihong L.
Plainsboro, NJ
This brush is super affordable and works as well as some of the more expensive brushes. It's soft and the bristles make it easy to blend out the colors. It's easy to hold the brush and is easy to clean. One of the best elf brushes out there
Stephanie P.
I love this brush!!! It's super soft and really gets the job done. It is just the perfect brush for beginners and pros. Definitely worth it and will be getting more soon. I will also be getting some for my mother and mother in law as well.
Yuri A.
This brush is excellent, not even for it's very affordable price. The bristles are soft and don't fall out after use or cleaning, and it blends SO evenly. The price makes it an absolute no-brainer. All of elf's brushes are extremely good!
Alexa R.
Love love love this brush so much. It's truly my favorite blending brush so far. It's not pricey at all so that's a plus. I got this one at Walmart but you could buy it almost anywhere which I love. I would most definitely buy it again!
Hope P.
Mc Roberts, KY
I love this brush! All elf brushes.
This one picks up so much product and works amazing for my semi hooded eyes. It blends nicely and is so easy to apply and use. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a good blending brush.
Alejandra N.
new york, NY
Good quality and affordable. That's a difficult match to find. I love all the brushes I have from e.l.f, I use the one for blush everyday and it's still in perfect conditions. Just give a wash from time to time and they'll last long
livūüĆĽ Z.
This brush is so good. It does not shed at all and compared to others it blends just as well. I use it a few times a week and it's so easy to use and blend eyeshadow. For being so cheap I wasn't expecting much but was so satisfied by the outcome!
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
For the price and quality I love love love this brush. I use it every time I put eyeshadow on and it blends great. My only issue is that it takes off a lot of eyeshadow but for the price I can't recommend or find anything better!
Esther C.
This is an excellent brush. I use it daily to blend my eyeshadow, and it always does the job perfectly. I actually prefer using this brush to my Morphe blending brush! It is also a very reasonable price, and I highly recommend it.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????