BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Kaitlyn L.
Dillon
I use this brush literally everyday. It's amazing for blending transition shades and blending everything together. It makes your eyeshadow look very smooth.
This brush is so good for the price. And I would 100% buy this if you need a good blending brush!
Jazmin F.
Elf has always had good brushes in my opinion with a good price and if not some are always on sale. I bought my brush at Walmart. I use it ever so often only when I need to blend BIG time. It was a satisfying buy. Wouldn't recommend to anyone that didn't have a big base on your eyes because the brush is a little over sized. Big works well. E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Blending Brush
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
For the price, this is definitely worth the buy. It is my most useful eyeshadow brush. It is prefect for applying color all over the lid, shimmer on the eye, putting color in the crease and overall blending the eyeshadow. It is really good and i use it almost everyday
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
So when I first purchased this brush, I thought the price is higher because it's better quality. But being completely honest you're just paying more for the Black color. By day two of using the brush the handle broke off leaving me with two separate parts, the brush bristles and the handle. You're better off just buying the normal "old" white elf brushes.
Adelaide F.
This brush is very soft and I really like the shape of it. It will pick up product, but I feel like I lose a lot of it and it's been better for cleaning up messes than anything for me. For the most part I like to use it to blend harsher parts of my eyeshadow.It is cheap, so I think it's worth purchasing for an affordable brush collection.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
ive had this brush for some years now this is one of the first brushes that I bought when I first started to do make up because the price was affordable and I didn't know the difference in brushes. but so far this brush has not let me down over the years and I will continue to purchase this brush and incorporate it into my makeup routine.
Anna M.
I really love how cheap all of elf's brushes are! I can find them at my local target as well so they are easy  to find. Considering that they are so cheap and easy to find, the quality isn't that bad either. It get the job done and isn't too scratchy and the bristles don't fall out a lot either. Just have to remember to clean them.
Julia K.
This was one of my very first makeup brushes, and I can honestly say that this brush is amazing. I haven't used many other brushes to compare. I bought my brush online from their website and I was not disappointed with the result. Even after two years I am so happy with this brush, it is one of the best ones I have used to date.
Andrea B.
Weslaco
I love the fact that  has a variety of brushes that work as good as other makeup brand tools. As well is worth buying them one-by-one or if you prefer buying them in a case because they are very cheap! I found them at HEB and I came out with like 5 sets. I recommend that if you're a beginner with doing your makeup to buy from E.L.F to sorta get an idea of how to blend your eye shadow.
Jasmine M.
the elf makeup brushes are awesome for the price!! They are so nice and soft and I got them around $3-$8 and use it everytime I use eyeshadow. The black ones are a bit more expensive than the ones with the white handles, but those are better in my opionion. I always get mine from target or from their website online.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????