BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
this is a nice soft brush, the only thing i would change is that its kind of flat. i was expecting more of a crease- like blending brush. It is still good though, especially for the price. I like it for blending transition up the lid towards the brow.
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love this blending brush!! I've been using elf blending brushes for a very long time and I'm never disappointed. This brush blends in my eyeshadow very well and it makes it all come together. I would most definitely buy again and again and again!
Annakaren P.
Annakaren P.
Berkeley
I love this bush! It is soo soft and it's cruelty free. I use it every time I apply eyeshadow. I haven't used many other brushes so I can't really compare it to others. I do recommend this brush to other buyers. It's so cheap and worth the price!
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I tried this blending brush and it was okay. I didn't like the way it felt when blending it didn't give it a smooth feeling when blending I felt it kind of bumpy. I don't know why maybe because I was applying makeup on someone else rather than my self.
Jaelynn L.
Jaelynn L.
I love elf brushes they are amazing and works great! It's is for any type of skin! For the price of $1 at target you can't beat that. They're line of eye brushes are amazing very soft. It makes blending eyeshadow easy. Would defiantly recommend
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
San Antonio, TX
I personally swear by elf brushes since they are very affordable and work well. The brush itself is soft and not too harsh which I like. I've noticed that the longer I have the brush the more it starts to shed which is reasonable for the price.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
I love this brush!!! It's super soft and really gets the job done. It is just the perfect brush for beginners and pros. Definitely worth it and will be getting more soon. I will also be getting some for my mother and mother in law as well.
Jihong L.
Jihong L.
Plainsboro, NJ
This brush is super affordable and works as well as some of the more expensive brushes. It's soft and the bristles make it easy to blend out the colors. It's easy to hold the brush and is easy to clean. One of the best elf brushes out there
Renny B.
Renny B.
Bronx, NY
When doing a cut crease a pair this brush with elf angled brush and it's gives a real clean lookūüĎĆ. For the prices it's a steal . It blends colors seamlessy and I am very satisfied with the product . Unlike brushes in the same price range I'm not getting any shedding . I like it a lot
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Love love love this brush so much. It's truly my favorite blending brush so far. It's not pricey at all so that's a plus. I got this one at Walmart but you could buy it almost anywhere which I love. I would most definitely buy it again!
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.