BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Tomi M.
I like this brush. It does exactly what it's meant to do with no extra fuss. I no longer have to keep tons of sponge pads around because this blending brush works so well.
Madeline W.
Super great price point! With brushes being so expensive these days this brush meets all my needs. I have dry skin so as long as I moisturize before using I am good to go!
Elaine B.
Northridge, CA
This is a nice, standard blending brush that does a decent job of blending. It’s not my favorite because of how stiff the bristles are. I think it would have worked better if it was softer.
Daniela R.
Hemet, CA
Elf brushes are amazing! They don't shed! They aren't ruff. So smooth and soft everything blends wonderfully with these brushes! I love that they are so adorable!
Elizabeth ūüĒ•.
Goodyear, AZ
Love this brush . Cant remember where i got it. Probably walmart but the elf brushes are so cheap but worth very well and are pretty soft on the skin. I love it.
Maria A.
Dayton, OH
I love this brush it is awesome for blending out your eyeshadow and the price is unbeatable. Definetly recommend especially if you are just starting out and are in a budget.
Khori M.
Clinton, MD
The e.l.f. Cosmetics blending brush is a staple in my collection! Not only is it very affordable coming in at only $3, but it's great quality. It blends out your eyeshadow beautifully and I use it for all of my makeup looks. The bristles are really soft as well. I would definitely recommend this product and it's also really good for beginners in makeup as well. The only issue I have is sometimes when I do my makeup, product gets kind of caked up in the bristles so I wipe the brush in my hand.
Ashley B.
I absolutely LOVE this blending brush!!! It effortlessly blends powder and cream shadows, doesn't shed and is super soft against my lids. I always keep at least 2 on hand so that when I wash one, I already have another that's clean and ready to use! And at $3, I highly recommend it!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I have purchased a ton of these bushes from their website and at Target over the years. I love these brushes because they're super affordable on my college budget, and they work like a charm. They make the application process just as easy as if it were a $100 high end designer brush. I tell everyone about these! They're great for when I do freelance makeup because I can throw them out afterwards or let the client keep them since they're so affordable.
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
I LOVE ELF! Their products are so affordable yet they work so well and they're very very high-quality I owned almost every single style of brushes that they have out there as well as I also enjoy their Foundation their BB cream is amazing it does not cause my skin to break out and I love that it's got SPF 25 in it so I know that my skin is going to be not only free from blemishes it's also going to be protected from the Sun and you cannot beat that!
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.