BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Ava S.
My mom bought me a set o these brushes when I first started applying make-up and I haven't let them go since. I'll admit I don't know a big difference from different hairs on brushes and whatnot but I know what I like to apply an even finish and these brushes are great for on the go application.
Tiff P.
Budd lake, NJ
I love this blending brush. It really even outs my eyeshadow so they blend together and don't look separate. It makes the look a lot better than with out it. I use it a lot and I love it so much. Such a good buy
Britany N.
Katy, TX
You just can't go wrong with our studio line brushes there so amazingly feel great and they work so well I was super excited to try this new blending brush and it works amazing abilities are the colors with no notice for color change on my eyes and I'm super super excited to order more these
Moonyalondon H.
I own several brushes from elf. They are good quality, have easy handles and grips. The hair doesn't fall off even when you wash them rigorously. I would definitely recommend these for any beginners looking for good affordable brushes.
Aleena K.
I use this product every time I do my makeup! I've had it for a while and it's still just as good as the day I bought it. It works just as well as all the pricey products, this is affordable! I would buy this product again!
Bianca V.
I like elf but I wasn't really a fan of this brush. The little metal part began loosening up real fast and it had fallout too. I was disappointed because this brush was only $3 and I really wanted it to work. It blending my eyeshadow good I just wish it didn't have so much fall out.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have tried so many brushes throughout the years. In general, "you get what you pay for" doesn't seem to hold true in this case. E.L.F. brushes are perfectly fine, easy to use and very, very affordable. I have many of their different shadow & liner brushes and use them daily.
Emilee C.
Amazing brush!! It is dense enough to pack the color onto the outer corners of my eyes but fluffy enough to blend out the colors!! And the price is amazing!! This brush goes to show you don't have to spend loads of Monet to get a good product!! I recommend this product!!
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Love these elf brushes! You cannot beat the price of the elf brushes at all! I wouldn't recommend the ones with the white handles but the black ones are fantastic!! Would recommend all of them!!
Desiree L.
Chicago , IL
Love this brush! It blends my eye shadow flawlessly and you just can't beat the price. I got mine at target for like $2 or $3. If you are looking for good brushes on a budget, I'd recommend this one
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????