BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Erin H.
Erin H.
I was pleasantly surprised by this E.l.f. blending brush. I needed a new blending brush, so I picked this one up in a rush at Target. I didn't expect to like it so much! I use it for literally every eyeshadow look I do. It's perfect for blending, and it also transfers shadow really well!
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
I like elf but I wasn't really a fan of this brush. The little metal part began loosening up real fast and it had fallout too. I was disappointed because this brush was only $3 and I really wanted it to work. It blending my eyeshadow good I just wish it didn't have so much fall out.
Emilee C.
Emilee C.
Amazing brush!! It is dense enough to pack the color onto the outer corners of my eyes but fluffy enough to blend out the colors!! And the price is amazing!! This brush goes to show you don't have to spend loads of Monet to get a good product!! I recommend this product!!
kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
For the price, this is definitely worth the buy. It is my most useful eyeshadow brush. It is prefect for applying color all over the lid, shimmer on the eye, putting color in the crease and overall blending the eyeshadow. It is really good and i use it almost everyday
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This is my go to blending brush. I have used a few others in the past but this one does the best when I'm blending for that perfect smokey eye. I use a verity of brands but this was so cheap and ended being so good I almost wonder if I should try more of their brushes.
Aleyda V.
Aleyda V.
Irving, TX
I've said it once and I'll say it again, elf brushes are amazing, the price is great and as is the quality, you can build up your brush collection with $1 brushes, don't be fooled by the price, price does not have anything to do with quality, 100% recommend these!!!
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Dillon
I use this brush literally everyday. It's amazing for blending transition shades and blending everything together. It makes your eyeshadow look very smooth.
This brush is so good for the price. And I would 100% buy this if you need a good blending brush!
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Elf brushes are awesome! They are super affordable, easy to work with, and the look of the Brush is just a classic black that is sleek! Did I meant ion how soft the bristles are?! But they aren't to soft to where the blending brush won't blend the shadow.
Seqouria D.
Seqouria D.
Ashland, KY
I can not explain how much I love this company. Everything here is so affordable and you definitely get your money's worth. I swear I think I have like 6 of these brushes just because I love the way they feel on my skin and I love the quality of them.
Alisa F.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
this is a nice soft brush, the only thing i would change is that its kind of flat. i was expecting more of a crease- like blending brush. It is still good though, especially for the price. I like it for blending transition up the lid towards the brow.
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.