BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Samantha H.
Milwaukee
This is my go to brush. It’s nice and fluffy and I use it every day! I usually use it with my elf palette and i would compare it to the naked palette. The brush is nice and cheap cost wise but works very well.
Josephine T.
Elk Grove
I'm very excited and enjoyed using this product because it's easy to use and smooth. Its really really different and you may like and love it. I'm very choosy it comes with this kind of product but when I started using it I always make a point I will use it . I'm so so happy and glad I got this product. Affordable and highly recommended.
Greys R.
Otis, OR
I love this brush! You'd be surprised at some of the items that elf puts out! They're so affordable and most of them work so good. Some are hit and miss but for what you pay for it you can't really complain
❤️💛💚 Y.
bikini bottom
Elf is an amazing brand. It's affordable and vegan. So that's a plus but as for how well the thing works... I don't think that I would buy again and it doesn't really blend out my shadow and isn't well built. Don't get me wrong. I love elf but this brush isn't the greatest.
Maria V.
Miami
Elfs brushes are one of the best ones on the market! They are affordable but still get the job done. They are easily found at any drugstore which is always a plus. They blend and apply shadow perfectly .
Tkeya G.
Toms River, NJ
I was surprised when I got this brush at how well it blended! Especially for costing, I believe $3, was not expecting that good of quality! It’s now the brush I use to blend all of my looks! I’d recommend you go to walmart and get one now!
Ava W.
Elwood
A great quality brush for the price! The bristles are super soft and blend eyeshadow so nicely. I purchased this brush from an elf shop at the mall but this may be available at target, CVS, and online.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
This brush is good it picks up even the dryers eyeshadow. However it's not as soft when applying it as I'd like and that's the only reason why I'm taking off a star. And it hasn't shed yet. So honestly for the price you really can't beat it.
Vanessa G.
Shakopee, MN
Decent blending brush I keep this in my to go makeup bag and does the job it takes a bit more work that I’d hope but its only a few bucks sooo good enough! I would recommend to anyone!
Madeline W.
Super great price point! With brushes being so expensive these days this brush meets all my needs. I have dry skin so as long as I moisturize before using I am good to go!
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????