BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Alejandra N.
Good quality and affordable. That's a difficult match to find. I love all the brushes I have from e.l.f, I use the one for blush everyday and it's still in perfect conditions. Just give a wash from time to time and they'll last long
Esther C.
This is an excellent brush. I use it daily to blend my eyeshadow, and it always does the job perfectly. I actually prefer using this brush to my Morphe blending brush! It is also a very reasonable price, and I highly recommend it.
Christina S.
Elgin, IL
Loose and amazing for cleaning up harsh edges! I always use this to finish my look by softening the outer lines and it works so well. Nice price too!  It doesn't pick up too much product but thys really what you need from a bkending brush. I will be buying more!
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
I love my elf products, specially this one! This is one of the best blending brushes I have. ELF products are cheap and totally compare to the brushes that people spend big money on. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
I love this brush I have 4 of them. They blend eyeshadow beautiful. I like ve how soft they are ven after I washed them they still have their shape. One of my favorite blending brush. If you haven't tried it you should!
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
Love this brush so much I have 2 of them. I can't get enough of E.l.f brushes because they all work just as good ( if not better) than the "higher quality " brushes, and for s fraction of the cost! Can't go wrong with ANY of the E.l.f brushes!!
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I love this brush! It is affordable and works well to blend out eyeshadows. It has a unique shape, it isn't your average fluffy blending brush. It almost comes to a rounded point (if that even makes sense!) but it's is great!
Samantha C.
Omaha
This is the perfect blending brush. It’s not round, so it’s perfect for blending shadows in the crease. I also use this brush when setting my eyelid primer with a powder. Totally worth purchasing. It’s only about $3.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
Elf makes my absolute favorite brushes. They are extremely affordable so you can afford to have more than one! I have every brush they have ever made and I'm not disappointed by any, but this one is my favorite.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
I love this brush. It blends well and is such a great size. Elf brushes are so amazing. I’ve never had any issues with shedding or them falling apart. I would definitely recommend them to everyone that I could.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.