BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Adelaide F.
Adelaide F.
This brush is very soft and I really like the shape of it. It will pick up product, but I feel like I lose a lot of it and it's been better for cleaning up messes than anything for me. For the most part I like to use it to blend harsher parts of my eyeshadow.It is cheap, so I think it's worth purchasing for an affordable brush collection.
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
ive had this brush for some years now this is one of the first brushes that I bought when I first started to do make up because the price was affordable and I didn't know the difference in brushes. but so far this brush has not let me down over the years and I will continue to purchase this brush and incorporate it into my makeup routine.
Emma E.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Elf's studio brushes are honestly some of the best brushes at the drugstore. This blending brush is an essential for my daily eyeshadow routine. I find it does a beautiful job in blending my eyeshadows. I love using this on the outer part of my eyeshadow look to make sure I don't have any harsh lines. Overall amazing brush! Recommend
Julia K.
Julia K.
This was one of my very first makeup brushes, and I can honestly say that this brush is amazing. I haven't used many other brushes to compare. I bought my brush online from their website and I was not disappointed with the result. Even after two years I am so happy with this brush, it is one of the best ones I have used to date.
Anna M.
Anna M.
I really love how cheap all of elf's brushes are! I can find them at my local target as well so they are easy  to find. Considering that they are so cheap and easy to find, the quality isn't that bad either. It get the job done and isn't too scratchy and the bristles don't fall out a lot either. Just have to remember to clean them.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Weslaco
I love the fact that  has a variety of brushes that work as good as other makeup brand tools. As well is worth buying them one-by-one or if you prefer buying them in a case because they are very cheap! I found them at HEB and I came out with like 5 sets. I recommend that if you're a beginner with doing your makeup to buy from E.L.F to sorta get an idea of how to blend your eye shadow.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
the elf makeup brushes are awesome for the price!! They are so nice and soft and I got them around $3-$8 and use it everytime I use eyeshadow. The black ones are a bit more expensive than the ones with the white handles, but those are better in my opionion. I always get mine from target or from their website online.
Cam S.
Cam S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I bought this brush because I was a beginner starting to learn make up. It is a nice quality brush if you are just starting out. Once you get to a more advanced level with blending and all that, you definitely would want to up your brushes though. Overall, please with the product. I got it at Target.
Britany N.
Britany N.
Houston
You just can't go wrong with our studio line brushes there so amazingly feel great and they work so well I was super excited to try this new blending brush and it works amazing abilities are the colors with no notice for color change on my eyes and I'm super super excited to order more these
Erin H.
Erin H.
I was pleasantly surprised by this E.l.f. blending brush. I needed a new blending brush, so I picked this one up in a rush at Target. I didn't expect to like it so much! I use it for literally every eyeshadow look I do. It's perfect for blending, and it also transfers shadow really well!
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.