BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Aminah S.
Aminah S.
Spring Hill, FL
Amazing brush ! I always find myself reaching for this brush instead of my high end ones !
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Fontana, CA
This brush is really great ! It's so good at its job seriously. It could be used at dupe.
Richelle H.
Richelle H.
This brush is really nice and great quality for the price. I love all of the elf brushes.
Raquel H.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
It's very affordable and it does get the job done , I always reach for this one
Khori M.
Khori M.
Clinton, MD
The e.l.f. Cosmetics blending brush is a staple in my collection! Not only is it very affordable coming in at only $3, but it's great quality. It blends out your eyeshadow beautifully and I use it for all of my makeup looks. The bristles are really soft as well. I would definitely recommend this product and it's also really good for beginners in makeup as well. The only issue I have is sometimes when I do my makeup, product gets kind of caked up in the bristles so I wipe the brush in my hand.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Thought this could replace my Sigma e40 but I was completely wrong. It is flatter so not really fluffy to disperse and blend transition shades. However, it is more like the e25 in terms of its shape. I love this brush for blending hard lines to make a smooth transition between colors. It is also perfect for applying your brow bone shade and making sure it blends in beautifully with the rest of the look. Definitely worth the $3 and you ca never have enough blending brushes!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I have purchased a ton of these bushes from their website and at Target over the years. I love these brushes because they're super affordable on my college budget, and they work like a charm. They make the application process just as easy as if it were a $100 high end designer brush. I tell everyone about these! They're great for when I do freelance makeup because I can throw them out afterwards or let the client keep them since they're so affordable.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Los Angeles
I love this brush so so much. I only have one and I might have to go get another because I love it so much. It's the perfect brush for outer corner blending. I feel like it fits my eye so well. It's really cheap, soft and a go-to for me.

The black studio packaging is also so pretty. I have some older regular e.l.f. brushes and you can see cracking in the wood. These brushes hold up a lot longer and are only about a dollar more.
Maria D.
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
I LOVE ELF! Their products are so affordable yet they work so well and they're very very high-quality I owned almost every single style of brushes that they have out there as well as I also enjoy their Foundation their BB cream is amazing it does not cause my skin to break out and I love that it's got SPF 25 in it so I know that my skin is going to be not only free from blemishes it's also going to be protected from the Sun and you cannot beat that!
Jazmin F.
Jazmin F.
Elf has always had good brushes in my opinion with a good price and if not some are always on sale. I bought my brush at Walmart. I use it ever so often only when I need to blend BIG time. It was a satisfying buy. Wouldn't recommend to anyone that didn't have a big base on your eyes because the brush is a little over sized. Big works well. E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Blending Brush
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.