BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Britany N.
Houston
You just can't go wrong with our studio line brushes there so amazingly feel great and they work so well I was super excited to try this new blending brush and it works amazing abilities are the colors with no notice for color change on my eyes and I'm super super excited to order more these
Erin H.
I was pleasantly surprised by this E.l.f. blending brush. I needed a new blending brush, so I picked this one up in a rush at Target. I didn't expect to like it so much! I use it for literally every eyeshadow look I do. It's perfect for blending, and it also transfers shadow really well!
Bianca V.
I like elf but I wasn't really a fan of this brush. The little metal part began loosening up real fast and it had fallout too. I was disappointed because this brush was only $3 and I really wanted it to work. It blending my eyeshadow good I just wish it didn't have so much fall out.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have tried so many brushes throughout the years. In general, "you get what you pay for" doesn't seem to hold true in this case. E.L.F. brushes are perfectly fine, easy to use and very, very affordable. I have many of their different shadow & liner brushes and use them daily.
Devonna C.
Gilroy , CA
I absolutely love all of e.l.f brushes! They are very very good quality for the price! They are soft and great for blending! This blending brush is so soft! Def satisfied with the purchase and would recommend to anyone looking for affordable good makeup brushes!
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I was looking for a brush that would be an affordable equivalent to the smith blending brush and I have absolutely loved this one! It is so soft and blends my eyeshadow evenly. I highly recommend this brush if you are looking for an affordable alternative!
Annakaren P.
Berkeley, CA
I love this bush! It is soo soft and it's cruelty free. I use it every time I apply eyeshadow. I haven't used many other brushes so I can't really compare it to others. I do recommend this brush to other buyers. It's so cheap and worth the price!
Renny B.
Bronx, NY
When doing a cut crease a pair this brush with elf angled brush and it's gives a real clean lookūüĎĆ. For the prices it's a steal . It blends colors seamlessy and I am very satisfied with the product . Unlike brushes in the same price range I'm not getting any shedding . I like it a lot
Jessica W.
Scranton, PA
Love love love it! Super fluffy, a great price, and doesn’t soak up your eyeshadow. Helps blend everything evenly and you can literally find them pretty much anywhere! So happy with this purchase and can’t wait to get some more from E.L.F
Stephanie P.
I love this brush!!! It's super soft and really gets the job done. It is just the perfect brush for beginners and pros. Definitely worth it and will be getting more soon. I will also be getting some for my mother and mother in law as well.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????