BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Elizabeth ūüĒ•.
Goodyear, AZ
Love this brush . Cant remember where i got it. Probably walmart but the elf brushes are so cheap but worth very well and are pretty soft on the skin. I love it.
Khori M.
Clinton, MD
The e.l.f. Cosmetics blending brush is a staple in my collection! Not only is it very affordable coming in at only $3, but it's great quality. It blends out your eyeshadow beautifully and I use it for all of my makeup looks. The bristles are really soft as well. I would definitely recommend this product and it's also really good for beginners in makeup as well. The only issue I have is sometimes when I do my makeup, product gets kind of caked up in the bristles so I wipe the brush in my hand.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Thought this could replace my Sigma e40 but I was completely wrong. It is flatter so not really fluffy to disperse and blend transition shades. However, it is more like the e25 in terms of its shape. I love this brush for blending hard lines to make a smooth transition between colors. It is also perfect for applying your brow bone shade and making sure it blends in beautifully with the rest of the look. Definitely worth the $3 and you ca never have enough blending brushes!
Ashley B.
I absolutely LOVE this blending brush!!! It effortlessly blends powder and cream shadows, doesn't shed and is super soft against my lids. I always keep at least 2 on hand so that when I wash one, I already have another that's clean and ready to use! And at $3, I highly recommend it!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
I have purchased a ton of these bushes from their website and at Target over the years. I love these brushes because they're super affordable on my college budget, and they work like a charm. They make the application process just as easy as if it were a $100 high end designer brush. I tell everyone about these! They're great for when I do freelance makeup because I can throw them out afterwards or let the client keep them since they're so affordable.
Maria D.
North canton, OH
I LOVE ELF! Their products are so affordable yet they work so well and they're very very high-quality I owned almost every single style of brushes that they have out there as well as I also enjoy their Foundation their BB cream is amazing it does not cause my skin to break out and I love that it's got SPF 25 in it so I know that my skin is going to be not only free from blemishes it's also going to be protected from the Sun and you cannot beat that!
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Elf's studio brushes are honestly some of the best brushes at the drugstore. This blending brush is an essential for my daily eyeshadow routine. I find it does a beautiful job in blending my eyeshadows. I love using this on the outer part of my eyeshadow look to make sure I don't have any harsh lines. Overall amazing brush! Recommend
Kaitlyn L.
Dillon
I use this brush literally everyday. It's amazing for blending transition shades and blending everything together. It makes your eyeshadow look very smooth.
This brush is so good for the price. And I would 100% buy this if you need a good blending brush!
Jazmin F.
Elf has always had good brushes in my opinion with a good price and if not some are always on sale. I bought my brush at Walmart. I use it ever so often only when I need to blend BIG time. It was a satisfying buy. Wouldn't recommend to anyone that didn't have a big base on your eyes because the brush is a little over sized. Big works well. E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Blending Brush
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
For the price, this is definitely worth the buy. It is my most useful eyeshadow brush. It is prefect for applying color all over the lid, shimmer on the eye, putting color in the crease and overall blending the eyeshadow. It is really good and i use it almost everyday
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????