BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Annmarie A.
This brush really helps to blend in any eyeshadows to give such a nice look without any harsh lines.
Daisy H.
Stockton, CA
Recently purchased this at Walmart and has been doing a great job at blending my eyeshadow so far (:
kala r.
callands , VA
elf brushes never disappoint! & for he price you can't beat it. it's my go to brush for everyday use.
Leah S.
Comer
It had very smooth bristles and Velda rather well it's not very expensive and it last a long time
Nicole R.
It's ok it kinda broke easily but then I have a heavy hand so i don't know if it me or the brush
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
What a high quality brush for just $3! It blends extremely well, and it doesn't shed when washed.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
I love the e.l.f. Products mostly because they are so inexpensive and they make a quality product
Ashley R.
Tustin , CA
Love the elf brushes because they're cheap and don't die out . Use these brushes all the time
Aminah S.
Spring Hill, FL
Amazing brush ! I always find myself reaching for this brush instead of my high end ones !
Valerie G.
In love with this brush always blends my eyeshadow together so neatly its an everyday tool
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????