BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
For the price point, you'd think this would be considered bad quality but, nope this is perhaps one of the best and nicest brushes out there that costs practically nothing. Very easy to use and blend eye shadows that are high end or drugstore. Definitely worth a buy!
Nikki W.
SHEFFIELD, AL
Great for blending eye shadow, and a great price! Brush can seem a little hard, but once used it's great!
Angela B.
Goodland , KS
I love this brush for blending out my eyeshadow! It's soft and sturdy at the same time. I think it's great that it's just as good as expensive brushes for only $3 at Walmart! I highly recommend this brush!
Andrea D.
I have been using this for a while and absolutely love it! The bristles are super soft and flat on the sides which makes it easy to do a cut crease. It would also be great for nose contouring! Great brush for the price
m T.
Hoboken, NJ
great brush places and blends eye shadow beautifully. I only wish they hadn't changed it they don't cut it the same but still affective.
Soila F.
Very affordable brush I love it and if you can't afford the high end product this is a great dupe I rather pay $3 than $30 for getting the same results.
Aubrey H.
Cantonment, FL
This is my absolute FAVORITE blending brush and I use it every single day! It is so soft and it really blends very well. Very cheap for such a good product!
Diana Q.
This makes blending my eyeshadow so much easy. It's more of a high end brush without the prize. Great value!
Malorie H.
Great brush, nice price point...what more could you ask for?! I like the fact that this brush is soft to the touch and it helps create nice blending without moving a lot of loose powder all over the lid. For the money spent it gets the job done.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
What a high quality brush for just $3! It blends extremely well, and it doesn't shed when washed.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????