BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I love this blending brush. I love how its flat and tapered. It really allows you to get tight into the crease and blend it out. I use this brush everyday to blend out my crease. I even have two and a third back up. I have had my first for three years now and its still does not shed. And i deep clean my brushes regularly while daily spot cleaning as well
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
I dont have much to say, for me the elf brushes are "good, nice and cheap" They fade well, they're soft and easy to clean !!
Penny K.
Penny K.
Airdrie,Alberta
Perfect for blending one of my favourites it doesn't loose its shape after washing I love it
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
I've tried the older brushes from elf and they were horrible. But when I noticed these newer ones, I thought I would pick one up. After all, it was like $3! And I'm so glad I did. It's one of my favorite brushes. If I can find more of this specific line at my drugstore I will definitely be buying more of this line.
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
The blending brush that I got was flat. So disappointed because it can't blend at all. I must have gotten a dud because others seem to love this brush....
Rosy B.
Rosy B.
This is a really great brush! It blends very well, picks up the eyeshadow really well. Its really good! 5 stars for this baby right here
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.