BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I like this brush but I wouldn't buy it again! It's not expensive but I would call it more over a lid eyeshadow brush then blending! I bought it at Walmart and I don't use it very often! I wouldn't recommend it had a blending brush!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Montréal, ['', 'QC', "['', 'QC', '']"]
This brush is very good at blending. At first look, I didn't thought that so it really it impressed me. It blends the color very nice. It's a dense brush but it works. Also the price is good because it's a drugstore brand.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Toronto , ON
How this brush is so affordable I don't know! It's better than some pro brushes I've bought. Strong ferrule, doesn't shed and blends like a dream. I'll be buying a few more to keep in my kit.
Nikki A.
Nikki A.
Brampton , ON
I honestly love these brushes !! They are something I can rely on daily to get my makeup looking the way I want. Easy to use and easy to apply makeup with. With or without water. I highly recommend these affordable brushes
Mackenzie F.
Mackenzie F.
Warman, Saskatchewan
I love this brush when I do my eyeshadow. It's very good for picking up product and blending it out. It's very affordable and I definitely recommend. The bristles are soft and I will repurchase
Siranus H.
Siranus H.
bucharest
I love this brush for crease .. It isn t a round blending brush as you can SEE in picture and i think for blending is a Little bit dificult So i use it for crease .. Is very soft and Good quality , i recommend this !
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Is a nice brush at a really affordable price and is really good at blending. It is quite soft but can be harsh after a while. It picks up product well and I tend to use it as an eyeshadow brush. However I don't think I would buy it again but elf does have a nice range of brushes
Monica S.
Monica S.
Montreal
Make up bag must have!
I am I huge make up geek and use brushes from a selection of different brands. This is the one I use for my eyeshadow everyday. Very affordable and so good.
rosmary e.
rosmary e.
yaracuy
esta brocha es muy buena, sus serdas son suaves, y difumina muy bien las sombras son muy buenas, las he lavado y no botan sus pelitos, se secan rapido
Katie L.
Katie L.
I bought the brush with very low expectations due to the price however I was very happily surprised. The brush is so soft on the skin and picks up just the right amount of product - I would definitely recommend
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.