BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Jennifer B.
This brush is awesome! I use it to help blend my eye shadows and it works great! Makes my eyes look flawless!
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
One of my main brushes I use for applying my shadow . Very easy to use does the perfect cover in one swipe
Rosa D.
houston
It's so soft and blends my eyeshadow just as good as any other brush would. I love how it's so affordable.
Maddy L.
Walnutport
I love elf bushes, they are one of the best drug store brushes ive bought and would highly recommend it !
Cecilia F.
I love how this brush blended and works very well and have a good price is a good brush so I recommended
Maddie K.
Ellensburg , WA
Great brush for blending in the crease works well with packed shadows I think this is a awesome product!
Sarah G.
I have this in white and black. I love the price and the fact that it helps blend my eyeshadow so easily.
Nikki W.
SHEFFIELD, AL
Great for blending eye shadow, and a great price! Brush can seem a little hard, but once used it's great!
leonor g.
Long Beach, CA
Love it...its a great blending blush...blends eye shadows beautifully...for its price can't complain...
Audrey B.
This brush is so smooth and gets the job done perfectly! The quality is amazing compared to the price!
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????