BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Sarah G.
I have this in white and black. I love the price and the fact that it helps blend my eyeshadow so easily.
Cecilia F.
I love how this brush blended and works very well and have a good price is a good brush so I recommended
Maddie K.
Ellensburg , WA
Great brush for blending in the crease works well with packed shadows I think this is a awesome product!
Maddy L.
Walnutport
I love elf bushes, they are one of the best drug store brushes ive bought and would highly recommend it !
Audrey B.
This brush is so smooth and gets the job done perfectly! The quality is amazing compared to the price!
leonor g.
South Gate
Love it...its a great blending blush...blends eye shadows beautifully...for its price can't complain...
kala r.
callands , VA
elf brushes never disappoint! & for he price you can't beat it. it's my go to brush for everyday use.
Cristina M.
Odessa, TX
love this brush. blends very nicely. i would def keep buying this product. awesome product..........
Cristal L.
Santee, CA
Elf brushes are very affordable, it's not your high end brushes but hey theses work twice as better.
Leah S.
Comer
It had very smooth bristles and Velda rather well it's not very expensive and it last a long time
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????