BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I absolutely LOVE this blending brush!!! It effortlessly blends powder and cream shadows, doesn't shed and is super soft against my lids. I always keep at least 2 on hand so that when I wash one, I already have another that's clean and ready to use! And at $3, I highly recommend it!
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Sheffield, AL
Great for blending eye shadow, and a great price! Brush can seem a little hard, but once used it's great!
Natica M.
Natica M.
This is my favorite crease brush that I own, it applies colours seamlessly and even. The bristles are soft and do not poke or bother my sensitive eyes. This brush is great for either applying shadow to the crease or blending colours that are already there. The handle on the brush is smooth enough that I can grip it but not too smooth to wear it will fall out my hand. Overall I will definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a blending brush and I will definitely be buying this brush again and again.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
This brush feels super soft and is only $2 but I personally find that it doesn't do really blend out my eyeshadow at all. I have many elf brushes and like most of them so perhaps it just isn't the compatible with all eye shadows.
Cara L.
Cara L.
Calabogie, ONT
For an inexpensive, drug store blending brush this is amazing. Works just as good as some of my expensive brushes and cleans off for colour change like a whiz. Definitely
Need a couple more for my collection.
Oana O.
Oana O.
The blush is really soft and I love how the eyeshadow blends when using this. I am really impressed with this product if we consider the price. When I first started buying makeup I couldn't afford high end makeup so I bought a lot of elf and overall I am really impressed with their brushes .
Zhyvel M.
Zhyvel M.
Regina
I love this brush! to be honest, this brush is my very first eyeshadow brush and I was surprised that it was good. Ever since I bought this brush, I used it every day. It's a really good brush and you should get it. It's a really good brush and must have if you're a beginner. :)
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
sturgeon county
The best blending brush I have ever used! They are super duper cheap, only $3!! They are good to use for any type of eyeshadow, they have soft bristles and are easy to clean, I recommend this brush to everyone! Absolutely amazing, great job e.l.f for the steal of a deal!
lauren m.
lauren m.
this is a great blending brush for the price.  very dense and i love how the bristles are black.  for the $2 price you really cant go wrong.  it took me forever to find it at my local walmart because they were always sold out haha
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
these brushes are great quality for the price. the bristles are all incredibly soft and not too dense for delicate blending. i have a few elf brushes and other than the handles occasionally becoming loose, they are worth investing in a couple of backups
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.