BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Katheryn O.
Davis
All of elfs brushes are soft, they last long. And are durable, I've had some for years and are still in aamzing shape
Ryan B.
Pikeville, NC
I use this brush with my eyeshadow every day. It blends eyeshadows out well and is very soft. Amazing for the price.
Christine S.
Pittsburgh
Who needs "high end" expensive brushes when this one get the job done! Very soft and easy to use. Blend blend blend!
Joey L.
This is really soft and blends my eyeshadow really well. It's very affordable but really good quality for the price.
Becca D.
Perfect drugstore brush for blending. Super soft, works great, and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Love E.L.F.
Sindy M.
I use this brush in two different way weather it's to apply my crease color or to actually blend out my eyeshadow
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
I love this brush it blends really well. Its super affordable. I have a couple of these in my brush collection.
Sarah s.
I use this brush everyday. I now have two of them. They are great for crease and blending out stubborn shadows.
Cynthia m.
The brush very soft wen applying eyeshadow and blending it also affordable you can purchase at walmart, target
stephanie m.
Bronx, NY
I honestly love this brush. its amazing for the price it has. i pick this over my mac eyeshadow blending brush
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????