BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Becca D.
Perfect drugstore brush for blending. Super soft, works great, and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Love E.L.F.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
I love this brush it blends really well. Its super affordable. I have a couple of these in my brush collection.
Sarah s.
I use this brush everyday. I now have two of them. They are great for crease and blending out stubborn shadows.
bee b.
i love elf products so much! so affordable and so good! i love their. brushes they work good and super cheap
Angelica H.
Smiths Sta, AL
Not bad!! Not stiff, kinda soft and doesn't hurt your lids. One of my favorite blending brushes to be honest
Anna M.
Roseau, MN
I love all of my elf brushes! You seriously cannot beat the price with them and they're high quality brushes.
marissa s.
Hopewell Junction,NY
Blending with this brush makes life 10x easier. So easy to use when blending out eyeshadows very good brush!
Jennifer B.
This brush is awesome! I use it to help blend my eye shadows and it works great! Makes my eyes look flawless!
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
One of my main brushes I use for applying my shadow . Very easy to use does the perfect cover in one swipe
Rosa D.
houston
It's so soft and blends my eyeshadow just as good as any other brush would. I love how it's so affordable.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????