BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I was looking for a brush that would be an affordable equivalent to the smith blending brush and I have absolutely loved this one! It is so soft and blends my eyeshadow evenly. I highly recommend this brush if you are looking for an affordable alternative!
Farrah F.
When it comes to affordable products that work really well, my go-to products tend to be from elf. For a couple bucks, you don't have much to lose, and this is no exception! Blends my eyeshadow with very little effort involved--would definitely recommend!
Jessica W.
Scranton, PA
Love love love it! Super fluffy, a great price, and doesn’t soak up your eyeshadow. Helps blend everything evenly and you can literally find them pretty much anywhere! So happy with this purchase and can’t wait to get some more from E.L.F
Caitlyn T.
this brush is great. i seriously love every elf brush i have. in my opinion they’re better than any other brush i have even if it’s a more expensive one. this is great for a low price. i’m very satisfied with this amazing brush.
Iva B.
Cullman, AL
I love my elf products, specially this one! This is one of the best blending brushes I have. ELF products are cheap and totally compare to the brushes that people spend big money on. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I love this brush! It is affordable and works well to blend out eyeshadows. It has a unique shape, it isn't your average fluffy blending brush. It almost comes to a rounded point (if that even makes sense!) but it's is great!
Maria V.
Miami
Elfs brushes are one of the best ones on the market! They are affordable but still get the job done. They are easily found at any drugstore which is always a plus. They blend and apply shadow perfectly .
Tkeya G.
Toms River, NJ
I was surprised when I got this brush at how well it blended! Especially for costing, I believe $3, was not expecting that good of quality! It’s now the brush I use to blend all of my looks! I’d recommend you go to walmart and get one now!
Alle J.
Somerset KY
This brush grabs the product and absolutely blends beautifully. I’ve used many e.l.f. brushes before and this one is by far one of my favorites. I use this almost daily, and I’m very satisfied with the outcome it gives me every time!
Victoria b.
Idk why anyone would spend more than a dollar on any other brushes. These are everything you’ll need to blend out your look!! I use mine daily, it doesn’t shed. I am all for these. I recommend
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????