BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Jocelyn B.
Fontana, CA
This brush is really great ! It's so good at its job seriously. It could be used at dupe.
Farrah F.
When it comes to affordable products that work really well, my go-to products tend to be from elf. For a couple bucks, you don't have much to lose, and this is no exception! Blends my eyeshadow with very little effort involved--would definitely recommend!
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Thought this could replace my Sigma e40 but I was completely wrong. It is flatter so not really fluffy to disperse and blend transition shades. However, it is more like the e25 in terms of its shape. I love this brush for blending hard lines to make a smooth transition between colors. It is also perfect for applying your brow bone shade and making sure it blends in beautifully with the rest of the look. Definitely worth the $3 and you ca never have enough blending brushes!
Caitlyn T.
this brush is great. i seriously love every elf brush i have. in my opinion they’re better than any other brush i have even if it’s a more expensive one. this is great for a low price. i’m very satisfied with this amazing brush.
Kristen C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brush so so much. I only have one and I might have to go get another because I love it so much. It's the perfect brush for outer corner blending. I feel like it fits my eye so well. It's really cheap, soft and a go-to for me.

The black studio packaging is also so pretty. I have some older regular e.l.f. brushes and you can see cracking in the wood. These brushes hold up a lot longer and are only about a dollar more.
AbbyNicolle Q.
Man I love elf and most of the products they carry. When I saw the blending brush at my local Walgreens I knew I had to try it. It is really soft and picks up a lot of product and I liked how it blends like a dream. I would definitely keep buying this brush because it makes it so easy to do any eye look! I think if you’re getting started into makeup or are on a budget look into these brushes you’ll be blown away!
Alle J.
Somerset KY
This brush grabs the product and absolutely blends beautifully. I’ve used many e.l.f. brushes before and this one is by far one of my favorites. I use this almost daily, and I’m very satisfied with the outcome it gives me every time!
Stacia M.
$1. Great brush for the cost. These are the first type if brushes I bought and even when they get old, I always seem to find my way back! Definitely a good buy for a beginner or an experienced person who doesn't want to pay $$.
Britney A.
I really enjoy this brush for creating that nice blend with my eye shadow. It doesn't shed after being cleaned, it feels nice in your hand (not too light, not to weighty), and- most importantly- it's soft on the face. My only criticism is that it could be a little more dense to allow for a slightly quicker blend.
Britany N.
Houston
You just can't go wrong with our studio line brushes there so amazingly feel great and they work so well I was super excited to try this new blending brush and it works amazing abilities are the colors with no notice for color change on my eyes and I'm super super excited to order more these
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????