BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
I just recently ordered a whole new set of brushes and this one was one of them and u was so excited about it! I love it! The fluff, the softness, everything!
Emmelene R.
Emmelene R.
This is a gray blending brush for the price! The bristles are so soft and densely packed, it really feels like a luxury and blends product like a dream!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
I love this brush! It blends easily through the crease but it also can pack on color on the lid or outer corner. Very versatile and good quality
Fer D.
Fer D.
Bronx, NY
If you have troubles blending your eye shadows this is the brush for you. A highend quality for a lowend price. You shouldn't have for best.
Sindy M.
Sindy M.
I use this brush in two different way weather it's to apply my crease color or to actually blend out my eyeshadow
Cynthia m.
Cynthia m.
The brush very soft wen applying eyeshadow and blending it also affordable you can purchase at walmart, target
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I have this in white and black. I love the price and the fact that it helps blend my eyeshadow so easily.
Annmarie A.
Annmarie A.
This brush really helps to blend in any eyeshadows to give such a nice look without any harsh lines.
Daisy H.
Daisy H.
Stockton, CA
Recently purchased this at Walmart and has been doing a great job at blending my eyeshadow so far (:
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Tustin , CA
Love the elf brushes because they're cheap and don't die out . Use these brushes all the time
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.