BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Christina m.
Great bang for your buck with these brushes. Not top of the line but will definitely help to have in your brushes arsenal.
Megan C.
boise
This blending brush is literally what dreams are made out of. It’s soft, cheap, and acts like a luxury brand blending brush
Kelly M.
Glen Burnie
Great brush! It really grabs a lot of product! I brought it at target. Elf prices is something I can never complain about.
Leslie A.
San Marcos
This is my ultimate favorite blending brush. It does such a great job with my eyeshadow and it really makes a difference
Julia F.
This is the perfect brush for blending out eyeshadows. It has soft bristles so it isn't rough on my eyelids. I love it!
Kelsee S.
Modesto, CA
This brush is soooooo soft!!! It blends like a dream!!! I have 2 and I love them soo much!! You need this in your life
Christine S.
Pittsburgh
Who needs "high end" expensive brushes when this one get the job done! Very soft and easy to use. Blend blend blend!
Ryan B.
Goldsboro
I use this brush with my eyeshadow every day. It blends eyeshadows out well and is very soft. Amazing for the price.
Katheryn O.
Davis
All of elfs brushes are soft, they last long. And are durable, I've had some for years and are still in aamzing shape
Joey L.
This is really soft and blends my eyeshadow really well. It's very affordable but really good quality for the price.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????