BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Joy P.
Only one dollar why not buy it's great for the deal and amazing quality. E l f brand is so affordable and I'm amazed by them
Kathryn L.
Eastpointe, Mi
I just bought one of these and it works great, it's a lot easier to use than the sponge that comes with the makeup container.
Kelly M.
Glen Burnie
Great brush! It really grabs a lot of product! I brought it at target. Elf prices is something I can never complain about.
Christina m.
Great bang for your buck with these brushes. Not top of the line but will definitely help to have in your brushes arsenal.
Megan C.
boise
This blending brush is literally what dreams are made out of. It’s soft, cheap, and acts like a luxury brand blending brush
Leslie A.
San Marcos
This is my ultimate favorite blending brush. It does such a great job with my eyeshadow and it really makes a difference
ashley b.
Roe, AR
Its a great brush only paid $3 for it. Its so soft and does a fantastic job. It works just as well as high end brushes
Abigail C.
AMAZING BRUSH. 10/10 would recommend. It doesn't shed and the quality is great! Definitely a brush I always reach for!
Kelsee S.
Modesto, CA
This brush is soooooo soft!!! It blends like a dream!!! I have 2 and I love them soo much!! You need this in your life
Julia F.
This is the perfect brush for blending out eyeshadows. It has soft bristles so it isn't rough on my eyelids. I love it!
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????