BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Odessa, TX
love this brush. blends very nicely. i would def keep buying this product. awesome product..........
Nicole f.
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
One of my main brushes I use for applying my shadow . Very easy to use does the perfect cover in one swipe
bee b.
bee b.
i love elf products so much! so affordable and so good! i love their. brushes they work good and super cheap
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Blends eyeshadow really good! I love it! Definitely will be buying this product again!!
stephanie m.
stephanie m.
Bronx, NY
I honestly love this brush. its amazing for the price it has. i pick this over my mac eyeshadow blending brush
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
This is a GREAT blending brush and it's super soft! It gives a finishing flawless look!
ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, AR
Its a great brush only paid $3 for it. Its so soft and does a fantastic job. It works just as well as high end brushes
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Eastpointe, Mi
I just bought one of these and it works great, it's a lot easier to use than the sponge that comes with the makeup container.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Comer
It had very smooth bristles and Velda rather well it's not very expensive and it last a long time
Leigh-Anne H.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
I use this for my liquid under eye concealer and highlighter and really like it. Blends well and cleans easily.
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.