BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I love this brush! It's fluffy, but tapered so it's great for blending or cutting the crease! Great price range, about 3 dollars. Definitely recommend!
Amanda C.
Mobile, AL
I use this EVERY SINGLE DAY. It has held up wonderfully, through every day use and washings (when I can remember). Great brush for sooooooo cheap!!!
Krista S.
This is such a great brush! Elf has several really great eyeshadow brushes. They're all so soft and gentle, yet they blend out shadows effortlessly.
regine c.
I love brushes by elf and this blending brush is one of my favorites. I got it from Walmart for only $2. It works really good & it is easy to use.
Juliet R.
I just bought this brush and it works great. I bought a couple of these in order to have multiple brushes for different colors and they work great!
Briana C.
What can I say I like this brush Because it not only makes my eyeshadow look good but it blends it to where I can see my makeup look naturally:)
NORMA H.
You just can't beat Elf products, especially at the prices. This brush works well for me, easy to use, I like it, and I will purchase one again.
Ariana M.
E.L.F brushes work very great and are very affordable i usually buy my brushes at walmart but they have a bigger variety to choose from online .
Rachel S.
I love this brush! It blends easily through the crease but it also can pack on color on the lid or outer corner. Very versatile and good quality
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
E.l.f has great brushes for the price! The highlighting brush is my holy grail for applying highlighter. e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????