BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Blending Brush
Super good, affordable blending brush! I use this everyday in my makeup routine. Elf definitely has some of the best brushes at some of the best prices!
Lauren F.
blends very well for it being under $10. i use this brush every time i do my eyeshadow and it definitely blends out every brand eyeshadow with no problem
Krista S.
This is such a great brush! Elf has several really great eyeshadow brushes. They're all so soft and gentle, yet they blend out shadows effortlessly.
Juliet R.
I just bought this brush and it works great. I bought a couple of these in order to have multiple brushes for different colors and they work great!
regine c.
I love brushes by elf and this blending brush is one of my favorites. I got it from Walmart for only $2. It works really good & it is easy to use.
Ariana M.
E.L.F brushes work very great and are very affordable i usually buy my brushes at walmart but they have a bigger variety to choose from online .
Briana C.
What can I say I like this brush Because it not only makes my eyeshadow look good but it blends it to where I can see my makeup look naturally:)
Hemali P.
Atlanta
This is the best blending brush. I had one for years. This lasts many washes. Blends everything nicely. good quality brush and works very well.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
E.l.f has great brushes for the price! The highlighting brush is my holy grail for applying highlighter. e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter
Rosie N.
This brush is like magic. It blends so nicely and if you're in a rush it I suggest to use it because it will blend and won't leave streaks.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????