BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Zandrea B.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I love this brush! It's fluffy, but tapered so it's great for blending or cutting the crease! Great price range, about 3 dollars. Definitely recommend!
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
I love how this brush blended and works very well and have a good price is a good brush so I recommended
Maddie K.
Maddie K.
renton, WA
Great brush for blending in the crease works well with packed shadows I think this is a awesome product!
leonor g.
leonor g.
South Gate
Love it...its a great blending blush...blends eye shadows beautifully...for its price can't complain...
kala r.
kala r.
Callands , VA
elf brushes never disappoint! & for he price you can't beat it. it's my go to brush for everyday use.
NORMA H.
NORMA H.
You just can't beat Elf products, especially at the prices. This brush works well for me, easy to use, I like it, and I will purchase one again.
Cristal L.
Cristal L.
Santee, CA
Elf brushes are very affordable, it's not your high end brushes but hey theses work twice as better.
lois l.
lois l.
San Diego, CA
it's an okay brush. bistles aren't that soft compare to others. you get what you pay for. for $3 it's a good starr for beginners
marissa s.
marissa s.
Hopewell Junction,NY
Blending with this brush makes life 10x easier. So easy to use when blending out eyeshadows very good brush!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
I love the e.l.f. Products mostly because they are so inexpensive and they make a quality product
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.