BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Brianna L.
San Diego, CA
Great product but there's room for improvement. Not sure if it was just where I bought from or something but it was super stiff my first few times using it.
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
One of my essential make-up brushes. I always go in first with this brush and move my foundation around and then I'll go in with a damp blender to finish!
Autumn F.
I'm obsessed with this brush so much I have 4.. they blend your eye shadow beautifully and the bristles are super soft. And this brush is super affordable
Lauren F.
blends very well for it being under $10. i use this brush every time i do my eyeshadow and it definitely blends out every brand eyeshadow with no problem
Super good, affordable blending brush! I use this everyday in my makeup routine. Elf definitely has some of the best brushes at some of the best prices!
Emmelene R.
This is a gray blending brush for the price! The bristles are so soft and densely packed, it really feels like a luxury and blends product like a dream!
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
This brush is so perfect and can be used for so many things. I have 3 that I use for different things. It's really good quality especially for the price.
Soila F.
Very affordable brush I love it and if you can't afford the high end product this is a great dupe I rather pay $3 than $30 for getting the same results.
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I love this brush! It's fluffy, but tapered so it's great for blending or cutting the crease! Great price range, about 3 dollars. Definitely recommend!
Krista S.
This is such a great brush! Elf has several really great eyeshadow brushes. They're all so soft and gentle, yet they blend out shadows effortlessly.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????