BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
I love this brush it blends really well. Its super affordable. I have a couple of these in my brush collection.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Roseau
I love all of my elf brushes! You seriously cannot beat the price with them and they're high quality brushes.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
This brush is awesome! I use it to help blend my eye shadows and it works great! Makes my eyes look flawless!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
This brush is solid. I mean, really sturdy. Kinda too stiff for blending concealer especially underneath the eyes. It's perfect for blending blemishes however.
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Smiths Sta, AL
Not bad!! Not stiff, kinda soft and doesn't hurt your lids. One of my favorite blending brushes to be honest
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
This brush is so perfect and can be used for so many things. I have 3 that I use for different things. It's really good quality especially for the price.
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
I received this brush in my play beautiful box the you can get through the elf site. It is the best blending brush by far that I have tried. It's not to long or short it's the perfect length for me.
Esme
Esme
Very nice brush. I have like six of these and are helpful to help you blend for that everyday look that only uses one or two eyeshadows.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Im a huge fan of elf studio line brushes. This brush is so soft and blends my eye shadow so nicely. I'm so glad I decided to pick this up. For $3, it works better than some of my expensive brushes.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
houston
It's so soft and blends my eyeshadow just as good as any other brush would. I love how it's so affordable.
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.