BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Kiana L.
Kiana L.
Waco, TX
Pretty Nice Quality And Does Its Job Well For A Non Expensive Brush. Totally Affordable And Doesn't Shed Like Some Other Brushes
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
This brush is the perfect size to blend everything together. It is one of my favorite brushes. I got it at my Walmart for $3.00.
Kelsee S.
Kelsee S.
Modesto, CA
This brush is soooooo soft!!! It blends like a dream!!! I have 2 and I love them soo much!! You need this in your life
Katheryn O.
Katheryn O.
Davis
All of elfs brushes are soft, they last long. And are durable, I've had some for years and are still in aamzing shape
Joey L.
Joey L.
This is really soft and blends my eyeshadow really well. It's very affordable but really good quality for the price.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Pittsburgh
Who needs "high end" expensive brushes when this one get the job done! Very soft and easy to use. Blend blend blend!
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Goldsboro
I use this brush with my eyeshadow every day. It blends eyeshadows out well and is very soft. Amazing for the price.
regine c.
regine c.
I love brushes by elf and this blending brush is one of my favorites. I got it from Walmart for only $2. It works really good & it is easy to use.
Christina m.
Christina m.
Great bang for your buck with these brushes. Not top of the line but will definitely help to have in your brushes arsenal.
Sarah s.
Sarah s.
I use this brush everyday. I now have two of them. They are great for crease and blending out stubborn shadows.
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.