BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
This brush is solid. I mean, really sturdy. Kinda too stiff for blending concealer especially underneath the eyes. It's perfect for blending blemishes however.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
I just recently ordered a whole new set of brushes and this one was one of them and u was so excited about it! I love it! The fluff, the softness, everything!
Caeli D.
Im a huge fan of elf studio line brushes. This brush is so soft and blends my eye shadow so nicely. I'm so glad I decided to pick this up. For $3, it works better than some of my expensive brushes.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
I received this brush in my play beautiful box the you can get through the elf site. It is the best blending brush by far that I have tried. It's not to long or short it's the perfect length for me.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
This brush is so perfect and can be used for so many things. I have 3 that I use for different things. It's really good quality especially for the price.
Emmelene R.
This is a gray blending brush for the price! The bristles are so soft and densely packed, it really feels like a luxury and blends product like a dream!
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I love this brush! It's fluffy, but tapered so it's great for blending or cutting the crease! Great price range, about 3 dollars. Definitely recommend!
NORMA H.
You just can't beat Elf products, especially at the prices. This brush works well for me, easy to use, I like it, and I will purchase one again.
Rachel S.
I love this brush! It blends easily through the crease but it also can pack on color on the lid or outer corner. Very versatile and good quality
Sindy M.
I use this brush in two different way weather it's to apply my crease color or to actually blend out my eyeshadow
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.