BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
I love the quality of these brushes!! For only $3 at walmart. it's so soft! I actually have 2 of these brushes one for blending out my crease and the other for under eye concealer!
Malorie H.
Great brush, nice price point...what more could you ask for?! I like the fact that this brush is soft to the touch and it helps create nice blending without moving a lot of loose powder all over the lid. For the money spent it gets the job done.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love it ! It's a really great product for such an affordable price . Great for blending in concelears , and bronze and eyeshadow . I've had mines for quite awhile and it's putting up great and not shedding at all.
Caeli D.
Im a huge fan of elf studio line brushes. This brush is so soft and blends my eye shadow so nicely. I'm so glad I decided to pick this up. For $3, it works better than some of my expensive brushes.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
I received this brush in my play beautiful box the you can get through the elf site. It is the best blending brush by far that I have tried. It's not to long or short it's the perfect length for me.
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is so good and so close in comparison to the MAC blending brush but literally so cheap I love it and it works amazing the elf studio line is incredible I recommend this brush loads
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
I just recently ordered a whole new set of brushes and this one was one of them and u was so excited about it! I love it! The fluff, the softness, everything!
Lauren S.
Stockton, CA
This brush is solid. I mean, really sturdy. Kinda too stiff for blending concealer especially underneath the eyes. It's perfect for blending blemishes however.
Brianna L.
San Diego, CA
Great product but there's room for improvement. Not sure if it was just where I bought from or something but it was super stiff my first few times using it.
Aubrey H.
Cantonment, FL
This is my absolute FAVORITE blending brush and I use it every single day! It is so soft and it really blends very well. Very cheap for such a good product!
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????