BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Amanda A.
Avondale, AZ
I love that this picks up product easily. It feels soft and for the price it really is a great buys I got this as a gift but either way the prices of these brushes are cheap and for the price the quality is outstanding. It blends perfectly and is definitely something someone who is barely starting with makeup should try.
Katie P.
This is a great brush! It's amazing for only being $3. the eye shadows I use don't stain/ discolor the hairs on the brush. Elf is a great brand overall, but I LOVE their brushes. Their brushes are just like any higher end brand, except they're WAY cheaper!
Rachel F.
Frisco, TX
Really good brush, especially for the price. Makeup brushes are always so expensive, and these are good and inexpensive. I can't speak for longevity of them, though, as I just purchased a few days ago. I paid like $3 at Target. Definitely worth it.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
For the price point, you'd think this would be considered bad quality but, nope this is perhaps one of the best and nicest brushes out there that costs practically nothing. Very easy to use and blend eye shadows that are high end or drugstore. Definitely worth a buy!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
The quality of the brush is very nice. It's not super effective for blending it's actually better for all over lid use rather than blending. The brush, itself, is very inexpensive and can be found at Walmart, target, etc.
Lindsay S.
I got this brush because of a beauty blogger saying how great a brush it was I got mine off Amazon I most say I love this brush it has made putting my eyeshadow in the crease about easier I like it more then my sigma E25 it is a great brush for a affordable price works as good as a high end brush
Andrea D.
I have been using this for a while and absolutely love it! The bristles are super soft and flat on the sides which makes it easy to do a cut crease. It would also be great for nose contouring! Great brush for the price
Carrie P.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love using this brush when applying concealers and setting powder under the eyes. The dome shape makes it perfect for placing underneath the eyes. It's One of my favorite brushes that I own.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
This is an awesome blending brush . I love that it's synthetic & has black hairs because it doesn't get stained by eyeshadows . Overall this is really good & I'd recommend it .
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Esta es la brocha ue uso a diario y me gusta mucho como funciona. La mayoría de las brochas de ELF son muy buenas y económicas y lo importante es que son fáciles de encontrar como en Target, HEB, Wal Mart, etc.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????