BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Cierra C.
Spencer, VA
E.l.f. brushes are amazing for the price. The bristles are usually very soft. They are easy to clean. They last longer than you would expect considering most of them are only $1-$2.
It is a nice and soft affordable brush and does a good job on blending eyeshadows. For the price i think it is a good brush. Also, if you are a beginner i would recommend this brush for you. I would buy it again and would recommend it
Melanie F.
Puyallup, WA
Such a great price for a quality item. I am in love with their prices for all their products . This item works wonders for blending and holds up well. I use it almost daily for my eyeshadow . I would absolutely buy it again .
Adanna C.
I love this eyeshadow brush! It blends my eyeshadow perfectly! Another great product from elf. It also had a great value. Super cheap. I bought it at Walmart and I was extremely satisfied with this product.
Samantha O.
Granite Falls , NC
I love all elf studio brushes especially this one. For the price they are amazing quality. I have some very high quality brushes that I paid a lot for, but I still find mind self reaching for my elf brushes most often. I typically will buy multiples of the same brush and use it for many different things. The brushes are super soft, yet dense enough to apply product beautifully.
Jennifer D.
I own more than one of these and use them almost daily! I use them to blend out the edges of my eye shadow and also to add highlight to the bridge of my nose and my cheekbones. This is a very sturdy brush, the bristles are very soft and don't fall out, and it holds up to daily use and weekly washing.
Katie P.
This is a great brush! It's amazing for only being $3. the eye shadows I use don't stain/ discolor the hairs on the brush. Elf is a great brand overall, but I LOVE their brushes. Their brushes are just like any higher end brand, except they're WAY cheaper!
Carrie P.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love using this brush when applying concealers and setting powder under the eyes. The dome shape makes it perfect for placing underneath the eyes. It's One of my favorite brushes that I own.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
This is an awesome blending brush . I love that it's synthetic & has black hairs because it doesn't get stained by eyeshadows . Overall this is really good & I'd recommend it .
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
I love the quality of these brushes!! For only $3 at walmart. it's so soft! I actually have 2 of these brushes one for blending out my crease and the other for under eye concealer!
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.