BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Rory C.
Rory C.
DeBary
Love love LOVE this product. Super affordable, super versatile, and very soft. Elf is really starting to kill it with their products 😀
Larisa M.
Larisa M.
Sonora, TX
Me encanta elf xq es accesible y barato y de mío buena calidad para el precio que tiene siempre compró en Walmart sus productos
Joy P.
Joy P.
Only one dollar why not buy it's great for the deal and amazing quality. E l f brand is so affordable and I'm amazed by them
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Glen Burnie
Great brush! It really grabs a lot of product! I brought it at target. Elf prices is something I can never complain about.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
This one broke the first time I used it i will never buy again but they other brushes. Worked good. It was just this one that didnt
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
San Marcos
This is my ultimate favorite blending brush. It does such a great job with my eyeshadow and it really makes a difference
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love using this brush when applying concealers and setting powder under the eyes. The dome shape makes it perfect for placing underneath the eyes. It's One of my favorite brushes that I own.
cherub d.
cherub d.
Columbus, OH
This is an awesome blending brush . I love that it's synthetic & has black hairs because it doesn't get stained by eyeshadows . Overall this is really good & I'd recommend it .
Krista S.
Krista S.
This is such a great brush! Elf has several really great eyeshadow brushes. They're all so soft and gentle, yet they blend out shadows effortlessly.
Kiana L.
Kiana L.
Waco, TX
Pretty Nice Quality And Does Its Job Well For A Non Expensive Brush. Totally Affordable And Doesn't Shed Like Some Other Brushes
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.