BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Jadi L.
This brush is fantastic! Elf brushes are always great and this one is a go to for me. It does many different things for your eye look, and I use it daily. It's a great shape and texture. Definitely grab this one!
Cierra C.
Spencer, VA
E.l.f. brushes are amazing for the price. The bristles are usually very soft. They are easy to clean. They last longer than you would expect considering most of them are only $1-$2.
It is a nice and soft affordable brush and does a good job on blending eyeshadows. For the price i think it is a good brush. Also, if you are a beginner i would recommend this brush for you. I would buy it again and would recommend it
Maria A.
Dayton, OH
I love this brush it is awesome for blending out your eyeshadow and the price is unbeatable. Definetly recommend especially if you are just starting out and are in a budget.
Melanie F.
Puyallup, WA
Such a great price for a quality item. I am in love with their prices for all their products . This item works wonders for blending and holds up well. I use it almost daily for my eyeshadow . I would absolutely buy it again .
Lorraine K.
Irvine, CA
Loving this brush for the price and quality. It does a great job in blending and diffusing the harsh lines. If you want your eyeshadow applied kind of diffused and soft, this brush can help you create that look. I actually compared it with my Lancome 11 brush and it feels exactly the same! It shocked me! So definitely a smart purchase and a great addition to your makeup bag.
Adanna C.
I love this eyeshadow brush! It blends my eyeshadow perfectly! Another great product from elf. It also had a great value. Super cheap. I bought it at Walmart and I was extremely satisfied with this product.
Samantha O.
Granite Falls, NC
I love all elf studio brushes especially this one. For the price they are amazing quality. I have some very high quality brushes that I paid a lot for, but I still find mind self reaching for my elf brushes most often. I typically will buy multiples of the same brush and use it for many different things. The brushes are super soft, yet dense enough to apply product beautifully.
Jennifer D.
I own more than one of these and use them almost daily! I use them to blend out the edges of my eye shadow and also to add highlight to the bridge of my nose and my cheekbones. This is a very sturdy brush, the bristles are very soft and don't fall out, and it holds up to daily use and weekly washing.
Amanda A.
Avondale, AZ
I love that this picks up product easily. It feels soft and for the price it really is a great buys I got this as a gift but either way the prices of these brushes are cheap and for the price the quality is outstanding. It blends perfectly and is definitely something someone who is barely starting with makeup should try.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????