BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Ry W.
Neosho, MO
I purchased this product at Walmart. I love how inexpensive this product is. It blends the eyeshadow into my crease of my eyelids so perfectly. I recommend everyone purchases this product. And at such a low price.
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
My life saver! I use it as a crease brush as well as a blending brush! I honestly use this for everything, it is perfect for the outer crease and blending it into the crease! Hand down, my fav brush for eye shadow
Sarah Beth B.
Port Byron
Not just this brush, but every other brush from elf included is by far some of the best at the drugstore. They are so affordable, get the job done, and last through wash after wash.
Lindsay S.
I got this brush because of a beauty blogger saying how great a brush it was I got mine off Amazon I most say I love this brush it has made putting my eyeshadow in the crease about easier I like it more then my sigma E25 it is a great brush for a affordable price works as good as a high end brush
Imelda M.
I love this blending eyeshadow brush. It has a domed-shape that is perfect for blending. You cant beat the price, for only $3 this is perfect. Especially if you are new to makeup.
Megan S.
It worked very good and effectively I loved the softness. I use almost everyday. My skin type is one of those one types that constantly breaks out. It's awesome value. I would most definitely buy it again.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
A great brush for the price they make it easy to afford good makeup which I love. It's hard to find a good product that doesn't cost a million dollars and they have done it.
Sarah J.
Milwaukee
Elf makes some of the best brushes for such a cheap price point. Very soft and I have yet to have one that sheds so far. 3 stars because sometimes the ferrule falls off
Brynne F.
Bloomington, IN
For the price, this is a nice little brush. Bristles are soft and don't fall out even with aggressive blending. I wish the handles were a different color, but overall this is a decent brush to have in your collection!
Jadi L.
This brush is fantastic! Elf brushes are always great and this one is a go to for me. It does many different things for your eye look, and I use it daily. It's a great shape and texture. Definitely grab this one!
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.