BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Megan S.
Megan S.
It worked very good and effectively I loved the softness. I use almost everyday. My skin type is one of those one types that constantly breaks out. It's awesome value. I would most definitely buy it again.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Granite Falls , NC
I love all elf studio brushes especially this one. For the price they are amazing quality. I have some very high quality brushes that I paid a lot for, but I still find mind self reaching for my elf brushes most often. I typically will buy multiples of the same brush and use it for many different things. The brushes are super soft, yet dense enough to apply product beautifully.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
San Diego
Great product but there's room for improvement. Not sure if it was just where I bought from or something but it was super stiff my first few times using it.
Briana C.
Briana C.
What can I say I like this brush Because it not only makes my eyeshadow look good but it blends it to where I can see my makeup look naturally:)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
E.l.f has great brushes for the price! The highlighting brush is my holy grail for applying highlighter. e.l.f. Studio Baked Highlighter
Hemali P.
Hemali P.
Atlanta
This is the best blending brush. I had one for years. This lasts many washes. Blends everything nicely. good quality brush and works very well.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
blends very well for it being under $10. i use this brush every time i do my eyeshadow and it definitely blends out every brand eyeshadow with no problem
Rosie N.
Rosie N.
This brush is like magic. It blends so nicely and if you're in a rush it I suggest to use it because it will blend and won't leave streaks.
Julia F.
Julia F.
This is the perfect brush for blending out eyeshadows. It has soft bristles so it isn't rough on my eyelids. I love it!
sabiha t.
sabiha t.
Arlington, Virginia
really smooth on the crease while blending leaving no harsh spots and gives a perfect finish. really smooth slits to go around the eyes
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.