BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Spencer, VA
E.l.f. brushes are amazing for the price. The bristles are usually very soft. They are easy to clean. They last longer than you would expect considering most of them are only $1-$2.
It is a nice and soft affordable brush and does a good job on blending eyeshadows. For the price i think it is a good brush. Also, if you are a beginner i would recommend this brush for you. I would buy it again and would recommend it
Suzie G.
Suzie G.
This brush has the perfect firmness for applying powder shadows, and has an excellent cuticle for depositing product. It's perfectly chiseled for a flawless application and blends shadows wonderfully!
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Super great price point! With brushes being so expensive these days this brush meets all my needs. I have dry skin so as long as I moisturize before using I am good to go!
Charley M.
Charley M.
I use this for my blending of my dark colors on my smoky eye daily. I have Medium skin tone. It is a great value and I believe I spent under $5 for it. Perfect for a value brush. I've had for a few months and still holds up nice
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Puyallup, WA
Such a great price for a quality item. I am in love with their prices for all their products . This item works wonders for blending and holds up well. I use it almost daily for my eyeshadow . I would absolutely buy it again .
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Milwaukee
Elf makes some of the best brushes for such a cheap price point. Very soft and I have yet to have one that sheds so far. 3 stars because sometimes the ferrule falls off
Ry W.
Ry W.
Neosho
I purchased this product at Walmart. I love how inexpensive this product is. It blends the eyeshadow into my crease of my eyelids so perfectly. I recommend everyone purchases this product. And at such a low price.
Adanna C.
Adanna C.
I love this eyeshadow brush! It blends my eyeshadow perfectly! Another great product from elf. It also had a great value. Super cheap. I bought it at Walmart and I was extremely satisfied with this product.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Granite Falls , NC
I love all elf studio brushes especially this one. For the price they are amazing quality. I have some very high quality brushes that I paid a lot for, but I still find mind self reaching for my elf brushes most often. I typically will buy multiples of the same brush and use it for many different things. The brushes are super soft, yet dense enough to apply product beautifully.
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.