BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Cassidy R.
This is one of the better eyeshadow brushes I use and i like how it blends out the eyeshadow. I really like elfs brushes and it's fairly inexpensive as I bought it for $3 at Walmart. I'm gonna buy it again if I need a now one for sure.
Jenn K.
Buffalo, NY
Blends your eyeshadow like a dream! I could not live without this brush! If you like eyeshadow, you need to have a brush like this in your collection. It had a great price, highly recommend this product.
Nicole L.
I like this brush. I use t mainly to apply my highlight to my nose and cheekbones. It does also work really well blending out on the eyes of course, I would recommend this to others. Especially beginners.
Erika S.
Joliet, IL
One of my favorite blending brushes of all time. Very easy to apply makeup I would recommend to any beginners. So affordable and I use this brush almost everyday. I will be buying more brushes from them!
Charley M.
I use this for my blending of my dark colors on my smoky eye daily. I have Medium skin tone. It is a great value and I believe I spent under $5 for it. Perfect for a value brush. I've had for a few months and still holds up nice
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
I really like the quality of this brush. It's definitely a good quality and it is not too expensive as opposed to other brand names. If e.l.f sold a set of make-up brushes, I would be buying the kit!
ana renata G.
MORELIA
I recommend this so much! It is one of my favorites brushes! It is so soft and so cheap! And the best thing is that I have more than a year with it and it stills the same! So good product
Kimberly L.
Surprise, AZ
I have been using this brush for about a year. It blends my eyeshadow very well. It cleans really well and does not shed. I use it every day and I will be buying another one. I highly recommend it.
Kiri W.
Martins ferry
Really nice blending brush. It's super soft and makes my eyeshadow look effortless. You could possibly compare this to a high end brand. And it's super, super affordable. I think I only paid around 2 dollars for it.
Ry W.
Neosho, MO
I purchased this product at Walmart. I love how inexpensive this product is. It blends the eyeshadow into my crease of my eyelids so perfectly. I recommend everyone purchases this product. And at such a low price.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????