BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Becki F.
Amazing for the price! The brush performes well and really puts down a nice fluffy base for eye looks. I use this to put down my base shade to smooth everything out and set eye primer.
Ry W.
Neosho , MO
I purchased this product at Walmart. I love how inexpensive this product is. It blends the eyeshadow into my crease of my eyelids so perfectly. I recommend everyone purchases this product. And at such a low price.
Sarah Beth B.
Port Byron
Not just this brush, but every other brush from elf included is by far some of the best at the drugstore. They are so affordable, get the job done, and last through wash after wash.
Imelda M.
I love this blending eyeshadow brush. It has a domed-shape that is perfect for blending. You cant beat the price, for only $3 this is perfect. Especially if you are new to makeup.
Megan S.
It worked very good and effectively I loved the softness. I use almost everyday. My skin type is one of those one types that constantly breaks out. It's awesome value. I would most definitely buy it again.
Tomi M.
I like this brush. It does exactly what it's meant to do with no extra fuss. I no longer have to keep tons of sponge pads around because this blending brush works so well.
Madeline W.
Super great price point! With brushes being so expensive these days this brush meets all my needs. I have dry skin so as long as I moisturize before using I am good to go!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc , MI
A great brush for the price they make it easy to afford good makeup which I love. It's hard to find a good product that doesn't cost a million dollars and they have done it.
Sarah J.
Milwaukee, WI
Elf makes some of the best brushes for such a cheap price point. Very soft and I have yet to have one that sheds so far. 3 stars because sometimes the ferrule falls off
Elaine B.
Northridge, CA
This is a nice, standard blending brush that does a decent job of blending. It’s not my favorite because of how stiff the bristles are. I think it would have worked better if it was softer.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????