BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Teya S.
These are so gooood! Definitely recommend to people that like makeup this is very easy to apply and can be used for multiple times I love to use it ! Definitely will buy again I love it so much and it's very good product
Brianne S.
Love this brush it's perfect for applying and blending! Also can be used to apply concealer and for the price you can't go wrong! Would definitely buy again if I ever needed to and would most definitely recommend it!
Katie G.
Louisville, KY
This brush isn’t bad for the price. My only issue is that it will shed sometimes, but other than that, it really is a good brush. It’s soft and easy to get shadow right where you need it. I will definitely buy again!
Angelique H.
I like e.l.f. brushes. they blend my make up really well. My skin type is between a medium and tan, but medium would be closer. The individual brushes cost $1.00-$2.00 which is a really good price. It is easy to use and affordable.I was satisfied with my E.l.f. brushed I've purchased in the past.
Sharvari M.
Hillsborough
I find these brushes a lot better and nicer than the other white elf brushes. The black ones are a lot softer and it doesn't really pinch my eyes as opposed to the white brushes that tend to be a little coarse. It's easy to blend with these brushes.
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
I seriously love elf brand stuff, especially their brushes. This brush is awesome and for the price, even better!! It works amazingly without any problems! I use this brush just about every day! Would recommend this!
Catarina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Elf brushes are my favorite! They are super affordable and they do a great job! I use them daily when applying my make up! It makes it easy to apply my make up ! I am satisfied with all elf products I've used!
aryana r.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is such a great and affordable blending brush. I use this brush everyday to blend out my eyeshadow and I think it's great quality. It blends out the edges of my eyeshadow fast and I would recommend to anyone!
Ami S.
Milwaukee, WI
Elf is very affordable, and they also have the most fluffiest brushes that I can use daily as well without breaking on me. I really love elf brushes, and I still use them in a professional setting as well.
Hannah U.
I adore elf's brushes. They're very affordable and work very well. They're soft, easy to clean, and work very well with my products! This blending brush is a staple in my beauty collection and works beautifully to blend out any product!
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.