BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Imelda M.
Imelda M.
I love this blending eyeshadow brush. It has a domed-shape that is perfect for blending. You cant beat the price, for only $3 this is perfect. Especially if you are new to makeup.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Surprise, AZ
I have been using this brush for about a year. It blends my eyeshadow very well. It cleans really well and does not shed. I use it every day and I will be buying another one. I highly recommend it.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
A great brush for the price they make it easy to afford good makeup which I love. It's hard to find a good product that doesn't cost a million dollars and they have done it.
ana renata G.
ana renata G.
MORELIA
I recommend this so much! It is one of my favorites brushes! It is so soft and so cheap! And the best thing is that I have more than a year with it and it stills the same! So good product
Brynne F.
Brynne F.
Bloomington, IN
For the price, this is a nice little brush. Bristles are soft and don't fall out even with aggressive blending. I wish the handles were a different color, but overall this is a decent brush to have in your collection!
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Hemet , CA
Elf brushes are amazing! They don't shed! They aren't ruff. So smooth and soft everything blends wonderfully with these brushes! I love that they are so adorable!
aryana r.
aryana r.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is such a great and affordable blending brush. I use this brush everyday to blend out my eyeshadow and I think it's great quality. It blends out the edges of my eyeshadow fast and I would recommend to anyone!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Goodyear, AZ
Love this brush . Cant remember where i got it. Probably walmart but the elf brushes are so cheap but worth very well and are pretty soft on the skin. I love it.
Jadi L.
Jadi L.
This brush is fantastic! Elf brushes are always great and this one is a go to for me. It does many different things for your eye look, and I use it daily. It's a great shape and texture. Definitely grab this one!
Liv🌻
Liv🌻
North Bergen
This brush is so good. It does not shed at all and compared to others it blends just as well. I use it a few times a week and it's so easy to use and blend eyeshadow. For being so cheap I wasn't expecting much but was so satisfied by the outcome!
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.