BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Nicole L.
I like this brush. I use t mainly to apply my highlight to my nose and cheekbones. It does also work really well blending out on the eyes of course, I would recommend this to others. Especially beginners.
Erika S.
Joliet, IL
One of my favorite blending brushes of all time. Very easy to apply makeup I would recommend to any beginners. So affordable and I use this brush almost everyday. I will be buying more brushes from them!
Charley M.
I use this for my blending of my dark colors on my smoky eye daily. I have Medium skin tone. It is a great value and I believe I spent under $5 for it. Perfect for a value brush. I've had for a few months and still holds up nice
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
I really like the quality of this brush. It's definitely a good quality and it is not too expensive as opposed to other brand names. If e.l.f sold a set of make-up brushes, I would be buying the kit!
ana renata G.
MORELIA
I recommend this so much! It is one of my favorites brushes! It is so soft and so cheap! And the best thing is that I have more than a year with it and it stills the same! So good product
Kimberly L.
Surprise, AZ
I have been using this brush for about a year. It blends my eyeshadow very well. It cleans really well and does not shed. I use it every day and I will be buying another one. I highly recommend it.
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite blending brush ever I own three of these and keep them in rotation. The shape makes it easy to blend and also be precise at the same time.. it doesn't get better for the price
Kiri W.
Martins ferry
Really nice blending brush. It's super soft and makes my eyeshadow look effortless. You could possibly compare this to a high end brand. And it's super, super affordable. I think I only paid around 2 dollars for it.
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
My life saver! I use it as a crease brush as well as a blending brush! I honestly use this for everything, it is perfect for the outer crease and blending it into the crease! Hand down, my fav brush for eye shadow
Ry W.
Neosho , MO
I purchased this product at Walmart. I love how inexpensive this product is. It blends the eyeshadow into my crease of my eyelids so perfectly. I recommend everyone purchases this product. And at such a low price.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????