BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Jihong L.
Plainsboro, NJ
This brush is super affordable and works as well as some of the more expensive brushes. It's soft and the bristles make it easy to blend out the colors. It's easy to hold the brush and is easy to clean. One of the best elf brushes out there
Yuri A.
This brush is excellent, not even for it's very affordable price. The bristles are soft and don't fall out after use or cleaning, and it blends SO evenly. The price makes it an absolute no-brainer. All of elf's brushes are extremely good!
Alexa R.
Love love love this brush so much. It's truly my favorite blending brush so far. It's not pricey at all so that's a plus. I got this one at Walmart but you could buy it almost anywhere which I love. I would most definitely buy it again!
livūüĆĽ Z.
This brush is so good. It does not shed at all and compared to others it blends just as well. I use it a few times a week and it's so easy to use and blend eyeshadow. For being so cheap I wasn't expecting much but was so satisfied by the outcome!
Hope P.
Mc Roberts, KY
I love this brush! All elf brushes.
This one picks up so much product and works amazing for my semi hooded eyes. It blends nicely and is so easy to apply and use. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a good blending brush.
Marianna A.
It's so so so soft. It's dense enough to pack but tapered to blend. I have like 3 of these brushes to do eye looks with. Elf's brushes are so affordable and I use them almost every time I do my eye makeup. I couldn't be more satisfied
Vira M.
Plano, TX
By far one of my favorite companies! Super cheap but you get great quality out of it! These brushes are amazingly made! And you can get them anywhere from Old Navys impulse aisle or 7/11.. awesome! Soft and will not scratch you, great to add detail or blend blend blend.
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
For the price and quality I love love love this brush. I use it every time I put eyeshadow on and it blends great. My only issue is that it takes off a lot of eyeshadow but for the price I can't recommend or find anything better!
Jackie C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Amazing brush, it's only 3 dollars at ny local target and I have like 10 of these or more because I love the way they blend so much, if you're the type of person that uses a lot of brushes I would definitely recommend this brand
Camryn L.
San Antonio
I love this blush to blend out my eyeshadow throughout creating my look, if I put too much shadow on, to blend out harsh edges, and to sweep on shadow. On natural days I swipe this brush in a highlight and dust all over my lids.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.