BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Ava W.
Ava W.
Elwood
A great quality brush for the price! The bristles are super soft and blend eyeshadow so nicely. I purchased this brush from an elf shop at the mall but this may be available at target, CVS, and online.
Cassidy R.
Cassidy R.
This is one of the better eyeshadow brushes I use and i like how it blends out the eyeshadow. I really like elfs brushes and it's fairly inexpensive as I bought it for $3 at Walmart. I'm gonna buy it again if I need a now one for sure.
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I really like the quality of this brush. It's definitely a good quality and it is not too expensive as opposed to other brand names. If e.l.f sold a set of make-up brushes, I would be buying the kit!
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
Youngwood , PA
Blends your eyeshadow like a dream! I could not live without this brush! If you like eyeshadow, you need to have a brush like this in your collection. It had a great price, highly recommend this product.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
I like this brush. I use t mainly to apply my highlight to my nose and cheekbones. It does also work really well blending out on the eyes of course, I would recommend this to others. Especially beginners.
Kiri W.
Kiri W.
Martins ferry
Really nice blending brush. It's super soft and makes my eyeshadow look effortless. You could possibly compare this to a high end brand. And it's super, super affordable. I think I only paid around 2 dollars for it.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I use my E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Studio Blending Brush for blending my eye shadow and it does what I bought it for!  I bought it at Walmart and it was CHEAP!  It's made out of good material and will definitely last you. I love it! I will go back for more.
Becki F.
Becki F.
Amazing for the price! The brush performes well and really puts down a nice fluffy base for eye looks. I use this to put down my base shade to smooth everything out and set eye primer.
Lorraine S.
Lorraine S.
Dumfries, VA
My life saver! I use it as a crease brush as well as a blending brush! I honestly use this for everything, it is perfect for the outer crease and blending it into the crease! Hand down, my fav brush for eye shadow
Sarah Beth B.
Sarah Beth B.
Port Byron
Not just this brush, but every other brush from elf included is by far some of the best at the drugstore. They are so affordable, get the job done, and last through wash after wash.
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.