BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush so so much. I only have one and I might have to go get another because I love it so much. It's the perfect brush for outer corner blending. I feel like it fits my eye so well. It's really cheap, soft and a go-to for me.

The black studio packaging is also so pretty. I have some older regular e.l.f. brushes and you can see cracking in the wood. These brushes hold up a lot longer and are only about a dollar more.
AbbyNicolle Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Man I love elf and most of the products they carry. When I saw the blending brush at my local Walgreens I knew I had to try it. It is really soft and picks up a lot of product and I liked how it blends like a dream. I would definitely keep buying this brush because it makes it so easy to do any eye look! I think if you’re getting started into makeup or are on a budget look into these brushes you’ll be blown away!
Britney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this brush for creating that nice blend with my eye shadow. It doesn't shed after being cleaned, it feels nice in your hand (not too light, not to weighty), and- most importantly- it's soft on the face. My only criticism is that it could be a little more dense to allow for a slightly quicker blend.
Erin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised by this E.l.f. blending brush. I needed a new blending brush, so I picked this one up in a rush at Target. I didn't expect to like it so much! I use it for literally every eyeshadow look I do. It's perfect for blending, and it also transfers shadow really well!
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried so many brushes throughout the years. In general, "you get what you pay for" doesn't seem to hold true in this case. E.L.F. brushes are perfectly fine, easy to use and very, very affordable. I have many of their different shadow & liner brushes and use them daily.
Devonna C.
Gilroy , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all of e.l.f brushes! They are very very good quality for the price! They are soft and great for blending! This blending brush is so soft! Def satisfied with the purchase and would recommend to anyone looking for affordable good makeup brushes!
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a brush that would be an affordable equivalent to the smith blending brush and I have absolutely loved this one! It is so soft and blends my eyeshadow evenly. I highly recommend this brush if you are looking for an affordable alternative!
Farrah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to affordable products that work really well, my go-to products tend to be from elf. For a couple bucks, you don't have much to lose, and this is no exception! Blends my eyeshadow with very little effort involved--would definitely recommend!
Jessica W.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love it! Super fluffy, a great price, and doesn’t soak up your eyeshadow. Helps blend everything evenly and you can literally find them pretty much anywhere! So happy with this purchase and can’t wait to get some more from E.L.F
Caitlyn T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this brush is great. i seriously love every elf brush i have. in my opinion they’re better than any other brush i have even if it’s a more expensive one. this is great for a low price. i’m very satisfied with this amazing brush.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.