BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up pro...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushe...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend...3 Answers
Lorraine K.
Lorraine K.
Irvine, CA
Loving this brush for the price and quality. It does a great job in blending and diffusing the harsh lines. If you want your eyeshadow applied kind of diffused and soft, this brush can help you create that look. I actually compared it with my Lancome 11 brush and it feels exactly the same! It shocked me! So definitely a smart purchase and a great addition to your makeup bag.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Avondale, AZ
I love that this picks up product easily. It feels soft and for the price it really is a great buys I got this as a gift but either way the prices of these brushes are cheap and for the price the quality is outstanding. It blends perfectly and is definitely something someone who is barely starting with makeup should try.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I own more than one of these and use them almost daily! I use them to blend out the edges of my eye shadow and also to add highlight to the bridge of my nose and my cheekbones. This is a very sturdy brush, the bristles are very soft and don't fall out, and it holds up to daily use and weekly washing.
Katie P.
Katie P.
This is a great brush! It's amazing for only being $3. the eye shadows I use don't stain/ discolor the hairs on the brush. Elf is a great brand overall, but I LOVE their brushes. Their brushes are just like any higher end brand, except they're WAY cheaper!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Frisco , TX
Really good brush, especially for the price. Makeup brushes are always so expensive, and these are good and inexpensive. I can't speak for longevity of them, though, as I just purchased a few days ago. I paid like $3 at Target. Definitely worth it.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
The quality of the brush is very nice. It's not super effective for blending it's actually better for all over lid use rather than blending. The brush, itself, is very inexpensive and can be found at Walmart, target, etc.
Anais M.
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Esta es la brocha ue uso a diario y me gusta mucho como funciona. La mayoría de las brochas de ELF son muy buenas y económicas y lo importante es que son fáciles de encontrar como en Target, HEB, Wal Mart, etc.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite blending brush ever I own three of these and keep them in rotation. The shape makes it easy to blend and also be precise at the same time.. it doesn't get better for the price
Ela R.
Ela R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is so good and so close in comparison to the MAC blending brush but literally so cheap I love it and it works amazing the elf studio line is incredible I recommend this brush loads
Keisha R.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
I love the quality of these brushes!! For only $3 at walmart. it's so soft! I actually have 2 of these brushes one for blending out my crease and the other for under eye concealer!
Emma S.
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Steubenville, OH
I am looking for an affordable blending brush. Is this really fluffy or more dense? I've tried other brushes by elf and loved them.