BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. This loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow. It blends color effortlessly on the lid and crease and can also be used to apply concealer. Be a professional makeup artist and create see more...

• are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up p...4 Answers
  • Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brus...2 Answers
  • I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush ble...3 Answers
Marie N.
Burke
I really love these brushes, it’s a really great tool for blending but I also like to wet my brush and use it to pack on glitter or metallic shadow! It works really well and the bristles are soft and but just dense enough. Also you can’t beat the price and I have like three of these, I recommend them highly!
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this brush so so much. I only have one and I might have to go get another because I love it so much. It's the perfect brush for outer corner blending. I feel like it fits my eye so well. It's really cheap, soft and a go-to for me.

The black studio packaging is also so pretty. I have some older regular e.l.f. brushes and you can see cracking in the wood. These brushes hold up a lot longer and are only about a dollar more.
AbbyNicolle Q.
Houston , TX
Man I love elf and most of the products they carry. When I saw the blending brush at my local Walgreens I knew I had to try it. It is really soft and picks up a lot of product and I liked how it blends like a dream. I would definitely keep buying this brush because it makes it so easy to do any eye look! I think if you’re getting started into makeup or are on a budget look into these brushes you’ll be blown away!
Jailene C.
Chicago
This brush is great for blending. It’s very affordable & it’s the same thing if you were to get a high end brush.I love it. Upsets with this brush. Picks up shadows very nice.Very satisfied Awesome!👍👍
Britney A.
I really enjoy this brush for creating that nice blend with my eye shadow. It doesn't shed after being cleaned, it feels nice in your hand (not too light, not to weighty), and- most importantly- it's soft on the face. My only criticism is that it could be a little more dense to allow for a slightly quicker blend.
Shannon H.
I absolutely love this brush!! It does what it needs to!! It blends my eyeshadow perfectly!! I think the best part of it , is that it is so cheap!! Well worth getting ❤
Erin H.
I was pleasantly surprised by this E.l.f. blending brush. I needed a new blending brush, so I picked this one up in a rush at Target. I didn't expect to like it so much! I use it for literally every eyeshadow look I do. It's perfect for blending, and it also transfers shadow really well!
Devonna C.
Gilroy , CA
I absolutely love all of e.l.f brushes! They are very very good quality for the price! They are soft and great for blending! This blending brush is so soft! Def satisfied with the purchase and would recommend to anyone looking for affordable good makeup brushes!
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I was looking for a brush that would be an affordable equivalent to the smith blending brush and I have absolutely loved this one! It is so soft and blends my eyeshadow evenly. I highly recommend this brush if you are looking for an affordable alternative!
Farrah F.
When it comes to affordable products that work really well, my go-to products tend to be from elf. For a couple bucks, you don't have much to lose, and this is no exception! Blends my eyeshadow with very little effort involved--would definitely recommend!
Emma S.
are these brushes good ? i'm looking for a brush that picks up product blends nice ?
Ola A.
I would like to try a brush in a 2016 voxbox. Does this brush blend best for transition colors in the eye?
Nicole D.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
Does this actually blend shadows well? I've bought eyeshadow brushes before but have yet to be impressed in terms of their ability to blend colors smoothly.
Morgan G.
Monrovia, CA
okay, so do they still carry this brush in stores or what? because i swear i've been to a million targets now, all fully stocked, but they never ever have this brush & its driving me crazy
Alyssa P.
Does this work well??????