BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Was $50, Special Holiday Price only $40! Get the ultimate makeup collection, at an unbeatable value! This incredible 178 piece collection featuring cosmetics and tools for eyes, lips, and face fits an entire pr see more...

• I haven't ever really heard of this. Is it any good or does all o...1 Answers
  • Could i try this product and review it on my youtube channel and ...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Heather V.
This product is very useful and gives you a variety of different colors to choose from when doing your makeup.
JJ J.
I enjoy using the different eyeshadow colors:) they stay on my eyelid all day even after a long day at work:)
Rayana M.
Tinley Park, IL
I love this pallet it has all the colors you need and blushes. It also is on the cheaper side which is a plus
Lindsay W.
El Centro
I love all sorts of colors and to be able to experiment with them all is amazing. They're long lasting too!
Amanda M.
I love elf products for the price you can't beat the quality. I own this palette and grab for it daily
Diana L.
Macomb, IL
This makeup palette has everything and it is so amazing! I cannot believe how amazing elf cosmetics is
Rafaela V.
This palette has a good variaty of colors. I used this palette every weekend the last year.
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product works really well and I recommend people trying it its my favorite make up set
Alex W.
Its everything you need in one easy container! The colors are nice and it is high quality
Ashley S.
Love! So many different varieties of and colors to choose from! A color for every outfit!
amina k.
Could i try this product and review it on my youtube channel and also i will explain to my viewers about you website and how to get these stuff and they should make an account if they want free stuff to review !
Shyla M.
Willis, TX
I haven't ever really heard of this. Is it any good or does all of the makeup just wear off after an hour or so?