BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Was $50, Special Holiday Price only $40! Get the ultimate makeup collection, at an unbeatable value! This incredible 178 piece collection featuring cosmetics and tools for eyes, lips, and face fits an entire pr see more...

• I haven't ever really heard of this. Is it any good or does all o...1 Answers
  • Could i try this product and review it on my youtube channel and ...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Reagan T.
Slippery Rock, PA
Back in the day every girl swore they was make up artist because of elf and these palettes lol YouTube: Reagan Nichole
Brandy F.
806 11th st Ne, East wenatchee, WA
I love all the color and how I have choice and I have blue eyes and use browns, purples and some time blues and greens
Anna B.
clarkesville
Great in the beginning. Ended up making me have allergic breakouts. It was a good price, but wish it could be smaller.
Anii S.
Chester, PA
This is the most amazing makeup kits i ever got. It come with a variety of many face and everyday makeup use. All in 1
Brianna C.
Petaluma, CA
Love the formula! Great product for not that much money. I bought it for my friend and she can't stop using it! 10/10
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
I've been really happy about Elf and their new makeup they've been introducing lately! I'd live to own this some day!
Tahira A.
I bought this as a gift for my friend and she loved it she said all the colors were great and she uses it everyday
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
I've been wearing this eyeshadow for a long time. It looks amazing and lasts all day! I recommend it to anyone.
Shelly S.
South Bend
I love how it is basically all the make up you need in one. I like how there is the different eye shadow tones.
Rosa B.
Eastport, NY
Esta paleta esta completa ,no necesitas buscar más, aqui tienes tonos los colores necesarios por un bien rato.
amina k.
Could i try this product and review it on my youtube channel and also i will explain to my viewers about you website and how to get these stuff and they should make an account if they want free stuff to review !
Shyla M.
Willis, TX
I haven't ever really heard of this. Is it any good or does all of the makeup just wear off after an hour or so?