BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Was $50, Special Holiday Price only $40! Get the ultimate makeup collection, at an unbeatable value! This incredible 178 piece collection featuring cosmetics and tools for eyes, lips, and face fits an entire pr see more...

• I haven't ever really heard of this. Is it any good or does all o...1 Answers
  • Could i try this product and review it on my youtube channel and ...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
lesly r.
Reno, NV
I own this i so love it ! Itz got all i need girls it 40$ for all i love💕it itz the best the eye shadow leave such a good job & long lasting
Vianny S.
I love this palette. Has so many different colors of eyeshadow and good color selection of blush. The pigmentation is good and stays well.
Kana C.
Culpeper , VA
For younger people just starting to play with makeup it's great. The colour pay off isn't the best for someone more serious about makeup
Oumaima E.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the pallets I use all the time to create different types of looks from a light nude eye to a fierce night time look
Diana S.
What is amazing about this is that you dont ever run out of ideas to try on new looks would really recommend because it also lasts!
Yasmine G.
I love the studio pallet or whatever you call it but it comes with so many different things that I will even know where to start
Josette G.
Ambler, PA
l love this product l love all of the many colors.l also love that E.L.F brand and prices.l recommend this product to others
Isabel L.
178 piece ultimate makeup palette
I can contour
Pinkish blush on my cheeks
And my eyeshadows
And put lipstick
And lip gloss
Glauciane  O.
I love love love this set, elf cosmetics are great and cheap.. The colors on this set is great , with lots of selections
Isabella Y.
Middleport, NY
Has a lot of great colors and looks great. I love it! I do not wear makeup often but when i do most of it is from this
amina k.
Could i try this product and review it on my youtube channel and also i will explain to my viewers about you website and how to get these stuff and they should make an account if they want free stuff to review !
Shyla M.
Willis, TX
I haven't ever really heard of this. Is it any good or does all of the makeup just wear off after an hour or so?