BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Was $50, Special Holiday Price only $40! Get the ultimate makeup collection, at an unbeatable value! This incredible 178 piece collection featuring cosmetics and tools for eyes, lips, and face fits an entire pr see more...

• I haven't ever really heard of this. Is it any good or does all o...1 Answers
  • Could i try this product and review it on my youtube channel and ...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Valerie T.
Miami Springs, FL
I love this makeup palette. You are not limited to certain colors and there are great choices in variety. I have it and I love it. it's also easy to travel with.
Katherine T.
Olive Branch, MS
I love e.l.f even though their products are inexpensive they are of good quality. I always go to them first if I'm in search of a new product! The colors on this pallet are amazing!
Jennifer W.
I got this as a present when I first started out with make up . its a ok kit. You have to really pack the shadows one . but this is the only thing I really used
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
Love, love, love this! I am a huge makeup freak, and this has a huge variety of color combination possibilities. The eye shadow goes on great and lasts long.
Itzel P.
My favorite thing about elf cosmetics is how affordable and high quality they are. this particular kit lasts hours and the colors stay vibrant! love it!
Rachael D.
Wenonah, NJ
I bought this one for my sister since she does Mack up and she loves it! She does people's makeup on the side and this is the only eye shadow she uses
catrina l.
I got this as a Christmas present and I think it's just a little corny. Like something you'd give to a young girl relative as their first makeup kit.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
I love e.l.f. This is such a beautiful pallet. Lots of beautiful and vibrant colors for any occasion! This would be my go to pallet! Love it! <33
Tran H.
Super easy to apply, Theres so many color options thats perfect for any occasion! I love the lip colors and the face colors too! Very affordable!
Jessica S.
Antioch, Ca
I love this set... I have just about any shade I need in one convenient location. Don't use the blushes much but like blending the lips shades.
amina k.
Could i try this product and review it on my youtube channel and also i will explain to my viewers about you website and how to get these stuff and they should make an account if they want free stuff to review !
Shyla M.
Willis, TX
I haven't ever really heard of this. Is it any good or does all of the makeup just wear off after an hour or so?