BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Was $50, Special Holiday Price only $40! Get the ultimate makeup collection, at an unbeatable value! This incredible 178 piece collection featuring cosmetics and tools for eyes, lips, and face fits an entire pr see more...

• I haven't ever really heard of this. Is it any good or does all o...1 Answers
  • Could i try this product and review it on my youtube channel and ...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Amanda S.
Wellington, FL
This product is a good price for what you get but I'm not a huge fan. The shadows are hard to blend. I ordered mine online. It's not that easy to use, if you want to get it really smooth. I would not buy it again.
LaTese W.
Anybody that knows me knows that I hardly ever need to buy any make up..that ia because I got this as a gift a year ago..yes a year ago. That is y its sooo deep...
Emma D.
This large palate has literally every color possible. I bought mine at target for a reasonable price. I have only bought this once and i barely ever use it anymore. It is a good product i just don't find much use for it.
Molly R.
Springfield, VA
All time favorite elf purchase. I swear it seems like it has every color that I could ever use. Of course like all the other elf products it was super affordable
Anakaren G.
Las Vegas, NV
This elf 178 piece makeup palette is the best it has multiple palettes any color you want it's on there and you don't have to have multiple palettes out when doing your makeup.
Kaitlin S.
SO MUCH VARIETY. The colors are true and it's great for traveling. I use this almost everyday to create me look. This was a great Christmas present and I'll definitely need another soon!
Erina M.
I gotta say ELF is really hitting it big !
These products they sell are amazing! Even with the cheapest prices ever the quality is just so good.
This one has so many shades that other palettes are useless (joking... we makeup addicts still need as many as possible).. pigmentation is good, last long. Absolutely love it. Great as a holiday gift ! :)))
ashley c.
Somerville , NJ
Looking for a pallet that has a color for every occasion? This is for you. They have colors in just about any shade you could possibly imagine and its a bang for your buck because it will last for such a long time you won't have to buy a pallet again for months.
Alex M.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great kit to have for someone who is involved in dance, theater or just starting to play with more expressive makeup trends. While there are other brands that I feel have longer staying power and more potent pigments, for the cost this is a great starter kit.
america a.
This is one of my favorites makeup items ! This is one of the only palettes that I have liked and had a bunch of different varieties of colors and products ! I really recommend this for anyone looking for a great deal !
amina k.
Could i try this product and review it on my youtube channel and also i will explain to my viewers about you website and how to get these stuff and they should make an account if they want free stuff to review !
Shyla M.
Willis, TX
I haven't ever really heard of this. Is it any good or does all of the makeup just wear off after an hour or so?