BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #53 in Night Cream

Nourishing Night Cream - e.l.f. Cosmetics Nourishing Night Cream helps rehydrate and refresh skin overnight for glowing, healthy looking skin. Infused with purified water and skin nourishing jojoba, aloe, Vitamin E, and cucumber to help soothe and protect the skin. Rich in antioxidants Shea butter, orange and lemon.All e.l.f. Skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates! Cruelty free and vegan. - Nourishing Night Cream see more...

• Are you supposed to use this as a moisturizer or after you moistu...1 Answers
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I am 32 years old and I have thought I had normal to dry skin. I've never used any creams in my life but I decided that I should get something to help my skin. I was looking around walmart and came apon this. I love e.l.f cosmetics so I took a gamble and bought this for $5.99
When I opened the box it has this cool look to the glass like a mint green. The smell was very faint but it smelled very good. It smells like peppermint and tea tree. I put it on my fresh cleaned face and oh my goodness...I fell in-line! It's very soft going onto the face and it doesn't have that yucky sticky feel after you put it on like most creams. I've been using this for a month and I can definitely see a difference. I found out that I had very dried skin and this made my skin go from dry to normal. Also it's brightened up my face. I would 100% recommend this product!!
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I have been using this for less than a week so far and I'm really liking the results. I do only use it at night but I combine it with my [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-illuminating-eye-cream]. During the day I use [product:l'oréal-paris-hydra-genius-daily-liquid-care---normal/dry-skin]. I'm looking for a new day moisturizer since I don't think the one I'm using is working well enough (should have bought the extra dry skin formula). This has significantly improved howbmoisturized my skin is at night and throughout the day. I really enjoy the fact that it includes tea tree oil since I know that it will only help my occasional breakouts which tend to only pop up in the morning. it provides a tingling sensation when you apply it as well. Some might not like that it smells minty because of that but I really like it plus it goes away once it sinks in.
Emily B.
I got this cream awhile ago and I hardly ever really use it. I got it when elf was having a 50% of sale because I really needed one and I trust elf. It just has kind of a weird smell to it. The first time I used it in my face it burned around my eyes for awhile. It also doesn’t feel very refreshing after putting it on, which is why I’m obsessed with their daily face moisturizer so I tend to use that one more than the night cream. The good thing about it though is you don’t have to use I bunch of product to moisturize your whole face I typically just dab two or so fingers in and that’s enough.
maggie f.
Honestly one of the best moisturizer I have used in ages! It does come in only one size (1.76 oz) for $12 but a little bit goes a long way! I have have been using this product nightly for the past month and my skin looks SO much healthier. I have very sensitive skin and was a bit worried trying a different moisturizer but I was very pleasantly surprised that this works so well! Definitely recommend for anyone in need of a moisturizer! e.l.f cosmetics e.l.f. Nourishing Night Cream, 1.76 oz
Tamara S.
Spring, TX
I love this stuff it leaves your skin really soft the next morning. I had doubts about it at first but it really exceeded my expectations. It was my first time purchasing this brand of moisturizer. Yes I would purchase again.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
I put this on before bed every night! It seems to be doing a good job! I had a breakout when I started to use it and it is slowly getting better! That’s what I get for forgetting to clean my makeup off sometimes! This cream is light and has a pleasant smell and is cheap! Found at local Walmart so easy to find!
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I absolutely love this stuff. It's the only facial moisturizer I use now. It's great for dry skin, which I have more than enough of, and I love that it's a water based product. It's great for sensitive skin. I don't just use it at night either, I use it any time during the day that my face needs a little moisture.
Jessica B.
Netcong, NJ
Amazing! This gives great moisture. May sound funny but you can feel it works because the product is thicker than the normal moisturizer. The scent is also very slight which I like. From the feel of it it would be good for any skin type, even someone with sensitive skin. This got me through my pregnancy when I had extremely dry skin!
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
I tried really hard to like this product but I just couldn’t. It doesn’t live up to my Clinique Smart Night moisturizer that I use every night. The elf night cream is decent, but personally for me the consistency was too thin and I didn’t feel like it was benefiting my skin at all.
Emily D.
I purchased this product at Walmart. I wanted to like this product but I didn't see any kind of discernible results after using this entire product. I'm not sure what I was expecting to see as results, but I definitely didn't get it. I won't be repurchasing it.
Julia F.
Are you supposed to use this as a moisturizer or after you moisturize?