E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Kaitlyn W.
Altoona
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is amazing and I have used this company since I first started wearing make up when I was like thirteen and could only wear certain companies
Cassandra C.
Wichita falls tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any black eyeliners makes my eye's pop out but i do like this one cause it's thicker. I have this product works great if your going for a thick look.
Linda T.
Easy to apply- creamy consistency. Lasts all day without "bleeding" on my oily eyelids. Twist up pen with snap-on cap. Excellent value. Have repurchased.
Delora D.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the e.l.f. products especially the mineral products. The eyeliner is a very good and long lasting one to use.
Lisbeth M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like this product mostly because I like liquid eye liner more than the pencil, but if you don't like liquid then this is for you
Eliza Z.
Lansing
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to. And it's waterproof. Nice felt tip and good payoff. Seriously a nice eyeliner at the price. Especially if you go through a lot of black eyeliner.
Brittany J.
Saint Peters
I love this! I love that I can use it as an eyeliner and if I want to do a smiley eye then I can use the same pencil!! It's so much easier than the eye shadow for me! Price is fantastic. I buy one almost every time I'm in the store! I'd definitely recommend it :)
Christian F.
I hated this. Terrible. Looked awful. I hate this product. Did not blend. Was awful. Waste of money
Tabathia G.
Love my eyeliner one of my most favorite items as far as make up goes I gotta have my dark black eyeliner no other color will do for me I love doing my eyeliner and making my eyes pop with the eyeliner expecially when it's a brand that makes ur eyes pop
Kathy W.
Huntland, TN
I just am not satisfied with this product. The color is perfect. However it smudges so easily and quickly I found my eyeliner under my eyes. I don't think I will be purchasing this product again unfortunately