E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Kaitlyn W.
Altoona
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is amazing and I have used this company since I first started wearing make up when I was like thirteen and could only wear certain companies
Cassandra C.
Wichita falls tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any black eyeliners makes my eye's pop out but i do like this one cause it's thicker. I have this product works great if your going for a thick look.
Linda T.
Easy to apply- creamy consistency. Lasts all day without "bleeding" on my oily eyelids. Twist up pen with snap-on cap. Excellent value. Have repurchased.
Eliza Z.
Lansing
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to. And it's waterproof. Nice felt tip and good payoff. Seriously a nice eyeliner at the price. Especially if you go through a lot of black eyeliner.
Brittany J.
Saint Peters
I love this! I love that I can use it as an eyeliner and if I want to do a smiley eye then I can use the same pencil!! It's so much easier than the eye shadow for me! Price is fantastic. I buy one almost every time I'm in the store! I'd definitely recommend it :)
Tabathia G.
Love my eyeliner one of my most favorite items as far as make up goes I gotta have my dark black eyeliner no other color will do for me I love doing my eyeliner and making my eyes pop with the eyeliner expecially when it's a brand that makes ur eyes pop
Kellea R.
Looks like this would be a good product. I don't really use eyeliner much, only on rare occasion. But the snap forced me to choose something.
edith m.
I love this eyeliner it is super easy to use it makes doing wing eyeliner easy and fast and it is only 3 dollars 😄
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very easy to use and comes up the perfect color.
I use this when I am going out mainly. I do not do my makeup often but when I do this is one of the products I use
Andrea A.
Gillette, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't live without my lip stain! I have multiple in my favorite colors, I never want to run out! I keep some in my purse, car and office. The BEST drugstore brand. Chic and affordable, the best combination!