E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Heavenly G.
It's definitely my go to makeup product. I always have to have it in my purse with me. It's great and I absolutely love it.
Ashly C.
Spring Valley, NY
Really need another one of these it's amazing !!!! It goes on soo smooth i really love it i would recommend this to anyone
Autumn P.
Albertville
My go to every day eyeliner I love this one. So much it's all I use now. So smooth putting it on. And last all day for me.
Emily C.
Hardin, KY
I love this in black. It's easy to use and stays on all day. The price is great too and it's easy to find in local stores
Jessica H.
Walnutport, PA
Tends to run/fade. Doesn't stay in place like I expected. Price was ok. I have blue eyes and the color contrast was good.
Cheyenne B.
San Dimas
This product stays on very well despite the fact that I cry a lot lol it's also very easy to put on and looks really good
Dessia O.
Glides perfectly. No smudge even in a full day of activity. Price friendly. Great for daily use. Smooth penlike texture.
Brenna E.
Wildomar, CA
I just got this and so far I love it. The pigment is great and it seems to stay on for a long time with minimal smudging
Kalaya H.
I like how this is waterproof because my eyes to tend to water a lot when I lie down and I don't want my liner to smudge.
Courtney d.
Winfield, WV
Love love love elf eyeliner and it's another plus that it's waterproof! I can't imagine using anything else I love this