E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Vanessa M.
Love it! I stayed on really well when I took a shower. I'm glad it didn't stain my skin when I went to take it off like some other liners have done.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
The elf crayon eyeliner blackest black, it's so awesome and so easy to used because of the amazing tip and how smooths it blends when using it..
Lisbeth M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I didn't really like this product mostly because I like liquid eye liner more than the pencil, but if you don't like liquid then this is for you
Cristal C.
Harlingen, TX
Es buen producto pero si se borra en cualquier pasada es fácil de aplicar pero también de quitar , excelente para algunas no muy bueno para mi
Kellea R.
Looks like this would be a good product. I don't really use eyeliner much, only on rare occasion. But the snap forced me to choose something.
Lindsey K.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely love this shadow liner! It's very blendable. Works great. Extremely versatile! A great addition to any makeup collection.
Rebecca U.
My eyes are so watery but I honestly thought this was going to run down my whole face, so I quick washed it off. Haven't tried sunce.
Randi G.
I feel it's not completely waterproof... a little splash with water and it looks like you have dark circles around your eyes.
Heavenly G.
It's definitely my go to makeup product. I always have to have it in my purse with me. It's great and I absolutely love it.
Autumn P.
Albertville
My go to every day eyeliner I love this one. So much it's all I use now. So smooth putting it on. And last all day for me.