E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Allysa G.
Rochester, NY
doesn't budge and it is very black in color. the packaging is so nice and its so nice that it is cheap and easy to get.
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
Very easy to use and comes up the perfect color.
I use this when I am going out mainly. I do not do my makeup often but when I do this is one of the products I use
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I use this everyday and I am so pleased with the outcome of this product. I am not very good with a steady hand but I am able to use this brush. The thickness of the liner really helps when putting it on your eyes. I would recommend this product for anybody!
I actually really don't like this pencil. Am I like the liquid eyeliner from elf way better than pencil because of pencils much is way too much of the liquid I don't drive and it's really neat
Marielkys G.
I have used this product more for smokey eyes. For that reason it blends wonderfully to get the perfect smoke effect. Yes this is awesome. Great product with a great value. Love all that Elf has to offer in the makeup line. Goes on nice, no smudging and pretty good on waterproof too. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to others . Would like to try other colors in this as well
kylee d.
If you love eyeliner and just need a perfect wing get this eyeliner ! It is the best thing ever I didn't know how to do a wing until I got this thank you elf!
Savanna A.
I have a white one and I use it for a base on my lids. The pigment is amazing and it helps the eye shadow stick great to my lids without really any fallout.
Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Decent product for the price. It can be a little messy in application when you first star usning it but once you get a used to it, it wears pretty well.
Eliza Z.
Lansing
Go to. And it's waterproof. Nice felt tip and good payoff. Seriously a nice eyeliner at the price. Especially if you go through a lot of black eyeliner.
Ally B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love how smooth this eye liner goes on! It's the first eye liner I every used and it's been a great one! I would definitely recommend this to friends!