E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner
It's long lasting and it doesn't smear which is my main reason why I love it so much . I always buy mine in Walmart for a great price
Rebecca U.
My eyes are so watery but I honestly thought this was going to run down my whole face, so I quick washed it off. Haven't tried sunce.
Alecia P.
E.l.f. is a great brand. They're great priced. This waterproof liner can be found at target. It goes on easily and lasts all day.
Allie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this but I'm going to give it a 3 star because it doesn't last very long and it ends up all over the eyes all the time.
America R.
Denver, CO
Im not a big fan of this one it creases so bad and runs down i dont really like it i love elf though it is amazingly affordable
Camilla B.
This liner works pretty well but it needs a primer and a dusting powder afterwards or else it gets all over my hooded eyelids.
Randi G.
I feel it's not completely waterproof... a little splash with water and it looks like you have dark circles around your eyes.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
Chunky pencil perfect for the smoky eye smudge look. Very heavy black color which I love. Smooth application and inexpensive!
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY
It works great! I love the waterproof! It helps a lot in the summer. Lasts a while and I recommend it to all ages! Love it!!
Ashly C.
Spring Valley, NY
Really need another one of these it's amazing !!!! It goes on soo smooth i really love it i would recommend this to anyone