E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Reina L.
Yes I needed a quick makeup product and i was not going to spend a whole lot on something that i needed real quick and this did the job for me
Cristal C.
Harlingen , TX
Es buen producto pero si se borra en cualquier pasada es fácil de aplicar pero también de quitar , excelente para algunas no muy bueno para mi
Kaitlyn W.
Altoona
It is amazing and I have used this company since I first started wearing make up when I was like thirteen and could only wear certain companies
Hannah R.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Very good long wearing! For the price it is most definitely worth it!!! I've bought liners way more expensive that do exactly what this does
Kyla E.
Elba, NE
Wore this to my brother's graduation and with all of my crying it still stayed on. Very impressed with the quality and price of this product.
Kellea R.
Looks like this would be a good product. I don't really use eyeliner much, only on rare occasion. But the snap forced me to choose something.
Yadira G.
This eyeliner is perfect in every single way every time I'm at target or cvs I make sure I take like 3 each time. Perfect for the waterline
tabitha r.
Waverly, OH
I really like the waterproof liners. This product was decent. It worked in cold water, but if the water is fairly warm to hot, it does run.
adreanna v.
Stanford, KY
it works so good. i love it. its extremely long lasting. there is no need for improvement. it was smudge proof. it was so easy to apply.
Lindsey K.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely love this shadow liner! It's very blendable. Works great. Extremely versatile! A great addition to any makeup collection.