E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Cia S.
Hamburg, NY
These eyeliner crayons are an excellent value for the price. I highly recommend that you go to the E.L.F. website if your local store does not carry the full range of color options that are available. The only downside is that the color does fade throughout the day and you will have to reapply. They also tend to smudge without a lid primer.
Dee N.
Albany, GA
Beautiful bold color . Way to make your eyes pop and perfect for a smoky look . Purchased at Walmart and very affordable ! First time user but definitely need to go pick up another .. or two or ten !!!!
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
This product is perfect if you aare going out give your eyes a smokey look it apples easily and go's on smooth long lasting you can buy this product online or at Ulta I definitely would recommend this product.
Amber G.
I love this shadow linear because it is waterproof. And when I say waterproof I mean waterproof l. I literary cried my eyes out in this linear and it did budge . It is also long lasting.I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good waterproof shadow linear.
Omni B.
Honestly pretty good in my opinion... could be better...but great overall! Only bought once...I mean I guess it's nothing too special, but it's good! Ya feel me? 7/10 kind of recommend
Hannah R.
Lake City, FL
Love this! It glides on so smoothly amd no tugging or pulling or even redness is forced upon your eyelids. The fact that it's water proof is even better! Does smudge or run when getting wet!
Heather T.
Really like these and I put these on my waterline. All the shades I have are sparkly and I don't think these even come in matte shades. It's a good liner but it's so large I use it more as a shadow base.
Not going to lie, this eyeliner took me by surprise. I was expecting it to be bad but when I applied it, I was shocked in how good it applied and how dark the black was. But this one in my opinion is pretty good for what it costs.
Jamie W.
Bonita Springs
Just bought this. Love this type of liner application over a pencil any day. Brown and black options are sufficient for me but some people may be more adventurous.
Kathy W.
Huntland, TN
I just am not satisfied with this product. The color is perfect. However it smudges so easily and quickly I found my eyeliner under my eyes. I don't think I will be purchasing this product again unfortunately