E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA
For the cost, you can't complain about the quality but definitely not something I would use for a night out without preparing to reapply a few times.
Vanessa M.
Love it! I stayed on really well when I took a shower. I'm glad it didn't stain my skin when I went to take it off like some other liners have done.
Kajal P.
Tampa, FL
I use this for my water line and it works so well. My eyes tend to tear a lot so other eyeliner always smear but this one has been my best one yet.
Marielkys G.
I have used this product more for smokey eyes. For that reason it blends wonderfully to get the perfect smoke effect. Yes this is awesome. Great product with a great value. Love all that Elf has to offer in the makeup line. Goes on nice, no smudging and pretty good on waterproof too. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to others . Would like to try other colors in this as well
Briana J.
I wasn't impressed with these. The pencil tip of mine disappeared into the actual pencil like it was too small or something. I won't buy them again
Lisbeth M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I didn't really like this product mostly because I like liquid eye liner more than the pencil, but if you don't like liquid then this is for you
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
The elf crayon eyeliner blackest black, it's so awesome and so easy to used because of the amazing tip and how smooths it blends when using it..
Elf is a fantastic brand that is super cheap!! They produce quality products and this is no exception! The felt tip makes it super easy to apply.
Michelle B.
Love this eyeliner, one of my favorites. the cream eyeliner is as well. I use this everyday. works so well & love the felt tip, so easy to apply
I thought that this would instantly wash away when. I used it but when it got wet one time it didn't even run at all. I definitely recommend this