E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i got this on the elf website during its spring sale. the packaging is simple. i didnt expect this to stay on my bottom lash line just cuz normally most eyeliner dont say on me even waterproof ones. it was very pigmented and creamy. i honestly dont know if i would recommend this to someone to replace something that doesnt work well for them ,just because it doesnt work very well for me
Jaycee J.
Vidor, TX
I enjoyed this product but wished it would come with a finer tip. It kind of makes you have to do a really thick line but other then that it's a really good eyeliner and is true to its word when they say waterproof. I usually use Vaseline to get it off because I tend to have to scrub with a make up wipe
Andrea A.
Gillette, WY
I can't live without my lip stain! I have multiple in my favorite colors, I never want to run out! I keep some in my purse, car and office. The BEST drugstore brand. Chic and affordable, the best combination!
Brittany J.
Saint Peters
I love this! I love that I can use it as an eyeliner and if I want to do a smiley eye then I can use the same pencil!! It's so much easier than the eye shadow for me! Price is fantastic. I buy one almost every time I'm in the store! I'd definitely recommend it :)
Emmie M.
West Haven, CT
I love how smoothly and effortless this eyeliner is. It lost all day and never smudges into my eyeshadow like most off them do. It's sweatproof as well because chasing little kids around sure gets you sweaty. I would definitely recommend this one and will always go for it before any other selection.
Hope H.
Brock, Texas
This stuff stays on forever. I have very watery eyes and I always go for waterproof when I wear any eye makeup. This stuff stood up to my tears all day long. I loved it. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
ky s.
this eyeliner is perfect for the water because its waterproof and i bought it at my local drugstore and its so long lasting and has okay packaging but it makes all my eyelooks look put together so yes i would reccomend to others !!
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I do not wear waterproof but my friend had it so I tried this product. I like the thickness of pencil- keep in mind you need an efficient sharper.

I used my Lancôme bi-facial to remove so it was easy. True black pigment
Tabathia G.
Love my eyeliner one of my most favorite items as far as make up goes I gotta have my dark black eyeliner no other color will do for me I love doing my eyeliner and making my eyes pop with the eyeliner expecially when it's a brand that makes ur eyes pop
Sandra r.
Stuart, FL
This is a good quality product for the price. Smooth and easy to apply I say go for it. I would defined recommend this to beginners as it's easy to use and has a nice silky texture. I would purchase this again.