E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Mayerli T.
Lancaster, PA
I honestly love this eyeliner and i love affordable makeup products that work. I 100% recommend this to anyone.
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
Good water proof eye liner for a good price. I went swimming with this eyeliner on and it didnt run at all!
Curtrice J.
Lafayette, LA
I just love when they have water proof things. It's is easy to apply on. Would I use it again yes I would
Patricia C.
Sanford, NC
I use it every day it is amazing it works like magic works with every outfit i like wearing it to school.
As promised it is definitely wsterproof. You will need a oil based makeup remover to remove this product.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
With the kind of price elf offers , this is great ! I have brown eyes and this works great ! Super shiny
Arman K.
Its afoordable and works great for me. I like most of the products from elf and this is one of them.
monique g.
Plainview, TX
Always waterproof products with elf always have been satisfied with the shadow liner I live using it
Karaleta H.
Boynton, OK
I love elf products. I use every elf product. Good prices for decent quality. Go buy u some an try
daneishka g.
very good quality and AMAZING prices
super affordable
anyone can really get there hands on these