E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Hope H.
Brock, Texas
This stuff stays on forever. I have very watery eyes and I always go for waterproof when I wear any eye makeup. This stuff stood up to my tears all day long. I loved it. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Emma N.
Pearl river , Louisiana
I feel like with elf you are getting the quality you pay but a little better. It's good product but I wouldn't use it everyday. It's waterproof but my eyes make a lot of tears so it doesn't stay long
Jillian B.
Saxton, PA
A little added protection, but hard to apply as is any water proof product. I only use this in the summer when going on water related events. Maintains in hours of water. Great price and great product.
Jade L.
Magna, UT
I switch back and forth between liquid and pencil liner and when i do, I use this because its a great alternative and I love the texture it gives off and i can go all day without it smudging.
Destiny S.
Dayton, OH
I wouldn't recommend this if you're going for a "winged" liner, but its great to put on your waterline to really make your eyes pop, and lasts but not for more than about five hours. Its the only eyeliner thats lasted as long as I needed it to in my waterline.
Sheila S.
Santa Monica, CA
I think the pencil is a little big but it does last all day for me and it goes on very smooth and very nicely. It's very pigmented too! And you can't beat the price point.
Summer T.
I liked the all over color it gave. The product last long on my eye lid as well. The eyeshadow didn't amear on to it and it didn't smear into the corners of my eyes either.
natalie-del carmen s.
Doral, Florida
Ended when this one uses products in our eyes it is incredible. Really it us lasts and meets super. I recommend to them this one in order that they prove it it is really good
Kasey G.
Gibsonton, FL
Love this product, Is great for the price. Pigmentation is amazing and it's very long wear. I've been a fan of this product since it came out and always will be. Definitely will be repurchasing this product.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
I use this everyday and I am so pleased with the outcome of this product. I am not very good with a steady hand but I am able to use this brush. The thickness of the liner really helps when putting it on your eyes. I would recommend this product for anybody!