E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Kathy W.
Huntland, TN
I just am not satisfied with this product. The color is perfect. However it smudges so easily and quickly I found my eyeliner under my eyes. I don't think I will be purchasing this product again unfortunately
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
This product was good for the price point. I think it stayed on my eyes really well, it looked nice and it had great color! Its nice and cream and blends out really good (thats a huge bonus for me). i would say it was pretty long lasting, but after about 10 hours its started to fade a little bit (which isn't a big deal)
Natasha G.
Evansville, IN
Great product with a great value. Love all that Elf has to offer in the makeup line. Goes on nice, no smudging and pretty good on waterproof too. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to others . Would like to try other colors in this as well
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
Very easy to use and comes up the perfect color.
I use this when I am going out mainly. I do not do my makeup often but when I do this is one of the products I use
Staci C.
Saginaw, Mi
When elf first came out their make up was terrible. Now I don't mind buying their products. It's nice to give something a try for cheap with them before I buy it more expensive elsewhere for a bigger brand. I do enjoy their brushes. But I'll stick to more expensive brands for eyeliners.
Cathi M.
Woodhaven, NY
Good. Black shows well without having to cake it on. Lasts all day and definitely will not run. It is very hard to wash off though. I would recommend an eye makeup remover and wash your face with a good cleanser after
Zulma A.
Staten Island, NY
I love it , it is so easy to apply, smooth and the pigmentation is fabulous , I could wear it all day and it would stay put , and like I said before elf is not expensive, but it's a really fantastic product, ladies I recommend this product , it's amazing.
Laura S.
Pharr
Comes out really dark which got me is a big plus. Easy to open packaging nothing to big.. I use this eyeliner daily and can't complain most stores carry it so can't complain highly recommend since it is waterproof and lasts all day
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
Can't stand to be without this liner. It doesn't smudge or smear and lasts all day. I have blue eyes and the blackest black is perfect. Ultra has this line and I purchase there. The liner is easy to apply and I highly recommend!
Amanda O.
Wallkill, NY
I love this item cause you can do so much with it. If I just want it as an eyeliner I use my eyeliner brush to pick up the product and I'm able to get a nice fine line that last all day. Then on the other had I have used this product more for smokey eyes. For that reason it blends wonderfully to get the perfect smoke effect. Yes this is awesome.