E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

adreanna v.
Stanford, KY
it works so good. i love it. its extremely long lasting. there is no need for improvement. it was smudge proof. it was so easy to apply.
It's long lasting and it doesn't smear which is my main reason why I love it so much . I always buy mine in Walmart for a great price
Alecia P.
E.l.f. is a great brand. They're great priced. This waterproof liner can be found at target. It goes on easily and lasts all day.
America R.
Denver, CO
Im not a big fan of this one it creases so bad and runs down i dont really like it i love elf though it is amazingly affordable
Allie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried this but I'm going to give it a 3 star because it doesn't last very long and it ends up all over the eyes all the time.
Camilla B.
This liner works pretty well but it needs a primer and a dusting powder afterwards or else it gets all over my hooded eyelids.
Kelly T.
North Beach, MD
This is a great eye liner and very affordable. I bought it at Walgreens I think. I recommend it as an affordable eye liner.
Cheyenne B.
San Dimas
This product stays on very well despite the fact that I cry a lot lol it's also very easy to put on and looks really good
Dessia O.
Glides perfectly. No smudge even in a full day of activity. Price friendly. Great for daily use. Smooth penlike texture.
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is okay. It's just not one of my favorites. I suppose it is good for the price. You get what you pay for right?