E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Tiffany A.
so good. it gets hard at times to use because of the tip but works very well
Arianna R.
Bueno primero que nada me encanta la línea de cosméticos que tienen no tengo ninguno pero lo eh utilizado y son en pocas palabras Perfectos me encantan, mis tias utilizan mucho maquillaje con diferentes marcas y yo los utilizo me las paso siempre pidiéndoles los maquillajes y me gustaria tener maquillaje propio de estas marcas
Kiana Marie M.
This is not really waterproof. I stay in a very warm area and I sweat a lot. I still have smudging and product running. I really like elf and besides sweating on the colder days it is long lasting. So I guess check the weather
Beth B.
United Kingdom
This shadow liner is a great product with good pigmentation! It's a good value for its price! It's long lasting and affordable! I use this product often and I would definitely purchase this again!!! I have recommended this to others too!
Harmony B.
Ottawa, ON
It's definitely jumbo I agree with that but it's not the blackest of the black and it is oily and it doesn't work for water line it comes off after like half an hour wouldn't buy it again I recommend hakari for eyeliner
Francisca V.
Quillota
Este producto era bueno para el precio. Creo que se quedó en mis ojos muy bien, tenía buena pinta y tenía buen color!Gran producto con un gran valor. Me encanta todo lo que tiene que ofrecer Elf en la línea de maquillaje. Sale a la agradable, sin borrones y bastante bueno en la prueba de agua también.
iman a.
toronto
i love this eyeliner but the only problem that is is very smudgy but i am guessing this because it is pretty thick and its easy to use but i have very sensitive eyes this is mty first time using it but i dont htink i would re buy it
Hope C.
This product is so amazing. It has never failed me once and the product lasts a lifetime. There is no room for improvement. It is very easy to apply and use and I bought it at Superstore for a very decent price. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Alejandra B.
This is a very good eyeliner pencil when you want to go for a very smoky look but the bad thing is that it smudges all over your eye over a certain time of wear
Linda T.
Easy to apply- creamy consistency. Lasts all day without "bleeding" on my oily eyelids. Twist up pen with snap-on cap. Excellent value. Have repurchased.