E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Josie C.
Rockmart, GA
This is honestly not my favorite.. it's way to thick to be a liner and it's just a weird product in general
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Was. Not waterproof and it smeared everywhere no matter what it was not a good line at all!!!!
Lucy H.
Cutchogue, NY
Has a lot of good products for a good price I use elf products every day along with my other products of products have great packaging and they are not as pricey as other products that I use so they are great
Valerie C.
Leroy, New York (NY)
This is like a crayon it's writes smooth it's looks nice and it stays along to me it's a must try
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
Can't stand to be without this liner. It doesn't smudge or smear and lasts all day. I have blue eyes and the blackest black is perfect. Ultra has this line and I purchase there. The liner is easy to apply and I highly recommend!
Brie L.
Waterproof is good! And this serves its purpose, especially for those teary moments,
this brand is effective!
Minerva R.
The mineral waterproof shadow liner are really good, they don't bug, they stay put and they have really nice colors too
Melissa H.
Huntsville, AL
I. It all of my makeup from the E.L.F. Cosmetic line. The price is very affordable and the product works well. I personally love the waterproof shadow liner. It stays on, even with watery eyes!
Jessica H.
Walnutport, PA
Tends to run/fade. Doesn't stay in place like I expected. Price was ok. I have blue eyes and the color contrast was good.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Very smooth application, strong pigmentation. Thick liner and can be difficult to get in a nice line