E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Alayna K.
Atascadero,Ca
Good eyeliner. Love elf products in general. Never fails great price. I recommend this product
Abigail S.
I love this liner. It's waterproof so you don't have to worry about it smearing or drying up.
Lori D.
Buffalo, NY
Only product I use on my eyes that don't irritate them and the price is right, and it lasts.
Makalia M.
Harrisburg, PA
It's okay as well as bulky in my opinion. It just isn't my thing. I will stay with liquid.
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
This waterproof shadow liner is my favorite since i dont have to retouch every now and then
Laura S.
Jefferson City, TN
A great liner for the price. It Can however be hard to remove when taking off your makeup.
Nairary T.
Midvale, UT
Love it, waterproof and easy to put on. Its way cheap and just a really good shadow liner
Ames L.
San Ramon, CA
Love this product. The price range for self products are amazing for the quality you get.
Abby H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
Doesn't smudge as much as other cheaper brands. Easy glide on my lid and nice pigment!
Morgan W.
Slidell, LA
Stuff is amazing. Works so well. I will always buy it and I recommend you do the same.