E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Abigail S.
I love this liner. It's waterproof so you don't have to worry about it smearing or drying up.
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY
It works great! I love the waterproof! It helps a lot in the summer. Lasts a while and I recommend it to all ages! Love it!!
Racquel H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I really like the way this black eyeliner makes my eyes pop it also gives me a good finishing look .
tabitha r.
Waverly, OH
I really like the waterproof liners. This product was decent. It worked in cold water, but if the water is fairly warm to hot, it does run.
Jess O.
These are so inexpensive and great. Perfect if you are looking for a smudging eyeliner.
Jillian B.
Saxton, PA
A little added protection, but hard to apply as is any water proof product. I only use this in the summer when going on water related events. Maintains in hours of water. Great price and great product.
Brittany F.
Richmond, KY
This is one of the best prices eyeliners I've bought. It's just as good as top dollar!! I recommend for anyone
Lucy H.
Cutchogue, NY
Has a lot of good products for a good price I use elf products every day along with my other products of products have great packaging and they are not as pricey as other products that I use so they are great
Valerie C.
Leroy, New York (NY)
This is like a crayon it's writes smooth it's looks nice and it stays along to me it's a must try
Hannah R.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Very good long wearing! For the price it is most definitely worth it!!! I've bought liners way more expensive that do exactly what this does