E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

monique g.
Plainview, TX
Always waterproof products with elf always have been satisfied with the shadow liner I live using it
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Very smooth application, strong pigmentation. Thick liner and can be difficult to get in a nice line
Mlyee F.
Ok kind of smudgy and irritated my skin but it might work for some people who like an edgy smokey eye
Arman K.
Its afoordable and works great for me. I like most of the products from elf and this is one of them.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
good value for price paid. not in all stores. doesn't stay on as well as my usual "go to" (clinique)
Jennifer S.
Sheridan, AR
Love this brand. It never disappoints. Looks great on and very affordable. Can pick up at any walmart
Karaleta H.
Boynton, OK
I love elf products. I use every elf product. Good prices for decent quality. Go buy u some an try
Christian F.
I hated this. Terrible. Looked awful. I hate this product. Did not blend. Was awful. Waste of money
Kayelia H.
Jacksonville, NC
Glides on wounderful doesn't tug or hurt my eyelids definitely recommend if you have sensitive eyes
Madi R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love elf and this eyeliner! This eyeliner is so ncute CEO it glides right on and it's so smooth