E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Michelle O.
Massena, NY
One of my favorite products! Long lasting and doesn't smudge or run. I would highly recommend thks product.
Josie C.
Rockmart, GA
This is honestly not my favorite.. it's way to thick to be a liner and it's just a weird product in general
As promised it is definitely wsterproof. You will need a oil based makeup remover to remove this product.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
With the kind of price elf offers , this is great ! I have brown eyes and this works great ! Super shiny
Curtrice J.
Lafayette, LA
I just love when they have water proof things. It's is easy to apply on. Would I use it again yes I would
Sabrina J.
Has great pigment. It doesn't have great staying power though. I wish it lasted longer throughout the day
Patricia C.
Sanford, NC
I use it every day it is amazing it works like magic works with every outfit i like wearing it to school.
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
It was alright, not much product for the price. Wasn't impressed by any means.. much too thick of a tip
Melissa O.
Conroe, TX
The liner works so well. It stays as long as i want it to and does great on not smearibg on my clothes.
monique g.
Plainview, TX
Always waterproof products with elf always have been satisfied with the shadow liner I live using it