E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
Don't love it. Colors are pretty, but I find that it smears a bit and find myself constantly wiping my crease 😕
Mayerli T.
Lancaster, PA
I honestly love this eyeliner and i love affordable makeup products that work. I 100% recommend this to anyone.
Jessica S.
Carterville , IL
I love that it is waterproof because my eyeliner comes off easy most of the time. It is also reasonable priced
Brittany F.
Richmond, KY
This is one of the best prices eyeliners I've bought. It's just as good as top dollar!! I recommend for anyone
Lauryn W.
Like many other liners this one is very creamy but at the same time kinda choppy but i mean its kinda buildable
Erika S.
Connersville, IN
Looks great, pops eyelashes wonderfully I recommend it and it's not to expensive to its worth it all in all.
Brie L.
Waterproof is good! And this serves its purpose, especially for those teary moments,
this brand is effective!
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
Good water proof eye liner for a good price. I went swimming with this eyeliner on and it didnt run at all!
Josie C.
Rockmart, GA
This is honestly not my favorite.. it's way to thick to be a liner and it's just a weird product in general
Jessica D.
This works great for a smokey eye look. It goes on super smooth. It also doubles as a shadow. It will smear