E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Brenna E.
Wildomar, Ca
I just got this and so far I love it. The pigment is great and it seems to stay on for a long time with minimal smudging
Emily C.
Hardin, KY
I love this in black. It's easy to use and stays on all day. The price is great too and it's easy to find in local stores
Kalaya H.
I like how this is waterproof because my eyes to tend to water a lot when I lie down and I don't want my liner to smudge.
Courtney d.
Winfield, WV
Love love love elf eyeliner and it's another plus that it's waterproof! I can't imagine using anything else I love this
Ester P.
Jamaica, NY
for the price, its one of my favorite liners. it is very affordable. very easy to use and apply. i would recommend.
Delora D.
Canton, OH
Love the e.l.f. products especially the mineral products. The eyeliner is a very good and long lasting one to use.
edith m.
I love this eyeliner it is super easy to use it makes doing wing eyeliner easy and fast and it is only 3 dollars 😄
Destiny B.
Albertville, AL
Loveeeee this!! It is so great if you're going for a smokey eye kind of look! Stays put all day and it's so pretty!
Billi E.
Manchester
This stuff will last all day while I work. I think other people would like this too and its reasonable in price.
Isabel E.
Fayetteville, NC
Don't love it. Colors are pretty, but I find that it smears a bit and find myself constantly wiping my crease 😕