E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Zulema G.E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Waterproof Shadow Liner uploaded by Gladys D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. Smudge on as a liner or blend in as an eyeshadow for bold, rich color. The creamy texture glides on smoothly for easy application for see more...

Amanda O.
Wallkill, NY
I love this item cause you can do so much with it. If I just want it as an eyeliner I use my eyeliner brush to pick up the product and I'm able to get a nice fine line that last all day. Then on the other had I have used this product more for smokey eyes. For that reason it blends wonderfully to get the perfect smoke effect. Yes this is awesome.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
This product was good for the price point. I think it stayed on my eyes really well, it looked nice and it had great color! Its nice and cream and blends out really good (thats a huge bonus for me). i would say it was pretty long lasting, but after about 10 hours its started to fade a little bit (which isn't a big deal)
Staci C.
Saginaw, Mi
When elf first came out their make up was terrible. Now I don't mind buying their products. It's nice to give something a try for cheap with them before I buy it more expensive elsewhere for a bigger brand. I do enjoy their brushes. But I'll stick to more expensive brands for eyeliners.
Destiny S.
Dayton, OH
I wouldn't recommend this if you're going for a "winged" liner, but its great to put on your waterline to really make your eyes pop, and lasts but not for more than about five hours. Its the only eyeliner thats lasted as long as I needed it to in my waterline.
Zulma A.
Staten Island, NY
I love it , it is so easy to apply, smooth and the pigmentation is fabulous , I could wear it all day and it would stay put , and like I said before elf is not expensive, but it's a really fantastic product, ladies I recommend this product , it's amazing.
Laura S.
Pharr
Comes out really dark which got me is a big plus. Easy to open packaging nothing to big.. I use this eyeliner daily and can't complain most stores carry it so can't complain highly recommend since it is waterproof and lasts all day
Cathi M.
Woodhaven, NY
Good. Black shows well without having to cake it on. Lasts all day and definitely will not run. It is very hard to wash off though. I would recommend an eye makeup remover and wash your face with a good cleanser after
Kasey G.
Gibsonton, FL
Love this product, Is great for the price. Pigmentation is amazing and it's very long wear. I've been a fan of this product since it came out and always will be. Definitely will be repurchasing this product.
Emma N.
Pearl river , Louisiana
I feel like with elf you are getting the quality you pay but a little better. It's good product but I wouldn't use it everyday. It's waterproof but my eyes make a lot of tears so it doesn't stay long
Jade L.
Magna, UT
I switch back and forth between liquid and pencil liner and when i do, I use this because its a great alternative and I love the texture it gives off and i can go all day without it smudging.