BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The soft and silky formula glides onto lips to create a luscious shine without feeling sticky or tacky. The sheer tint of color is the perfect hue to give you a beautiful and natural glossy look. Infused with Coconut Oil and key vitamins A & E to protect see more...

E.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Mineral Lip Gloss
  • "I use this on my date nights and my boyfriend absolutely loves the color. It's not sticky and lasts long. I love the lip gloss and dare I say it is almost as good as Mac!!!!compared to its price it is very good. It is really glossy but not sticky. pigmentation is subtle and have a rich scent." in 37 reviews
  • "I love this! I usually put this on top of some lipstick and it makes my lips look bigger it's not too long lasting but for the price it's amazing. I would recommend this it's a beautiful shade and it would look good on any skin tone " in 20 reviews
Megan K.
Pepperell
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really did not like this. It smelled awful, like chemicals or something. It was stickier than I prefer in a gloss. I also didn’t find that it lasted long, even for a gloss. If you are looking for a drugstore gloss, I would recommend Rimmel.
Jeska L.
Huntsville, AL
This lippie goes on smooth and had a creamy feel to it. I like the mineral gloss out of all the glosses. It is like the others though and needs reapplied through the day. Doesn't last very long but is still a great gloss for the price.
Paola V.
This lipgloss is so good for the price, I hate sticky lipgloss but this one isn't sticky and it look amazing by itself you don't need to add regular lipstick on the bottom. I rarely use lipgloss but when I do, this is my go to!
Karol S.
Bethlehem , PA
Good lip gloss. My lips look and feel great. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't last very long so I have to constantly keep putting some on. But other than that, it's pretty good
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I adore this inexpensive beauty product. Which goes on almost every skin tone with ease. I have one in my purse as a daily go-out dinner item because it soft, smooth, and non-sticky. I'd suggest this product to any one with any skin tone, not a cheap quality product at all. Smells great and also just as great as some higher brand/expensive cosmetic brand lip glosses.
Andrea C.
El monte
I love this brand so much that have many cosmetics that are affordable and this lip gloss is so amazing and easy to find. I love this lip gloss because it had a good formula but I don’t really like that it’s sticky but I just put chapstick before so it’s less sticky I love the color it’s a must have
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
shannon m.
Lenoir, NC
Elf Cosmetics of my favorite brands!! Being on a budget and still being able to have awesome makeup is fantastic. They are constantly coming out with awesome new products that don't break the bank. I love their lipglosses and lipsticks!! The mineral line is fantastic.
Taylor M.
Rocky Mount, MO
I love ELF because they provide quality cosmetics at a very AFFORDABLE price, which is not something you see nowadays. Their lip gloss did not require multiple applications through the day. I do seem to run out of product quickly, but for the price - you can’t beat it.
Ciara B.
Tarzana, CA
How long does this product last one your lips and is it tested on animals?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love the look of this but how long does that color last? Is it durable?